UFO 2019-07-20

vojvabro

Reaction score
date: 2019 July 20
time: sometime from 22h till midnight

I was watching a movie and during a break I went outside to take a piss and looked up in the sky. Seen few airplanes flashing in the distance then basically above me seen the thing from the posted picture. It was quite lower then anything else in the sky. No sound or anything. Going very slow from south east slightly turning towards west watched it till I couldn't see it anymore. All this lasted about five minutes. It had a boomerang kinda shape, it was see through but could see it's outlined shape and it had dimmed light yellow lights. It blended in the sky quite well. I was surprised that I could see it.

UFO sights are no surprise to me I had seen then before but this one I think is the first time I see a see through shape. I have a plantation in my back yard which also have a compost pit for the plantation and during night time go out and piss there and from time to time I see all sorts of stuff in the sky. But I also use to be outside a lot when I was younger and we as kids been through a lot.

my illustration:
ufo 2019-07-20.png

Reactions: snook
The US (RQ-180) and UK (Taranis) both have boomerang shaped drones. The Russian also have released a few photos of a similarly shaped drone, but those I've seen have been shown on the ground at such an angle you can't see a planform. There have been rumors advanced stealthy drones have an underside camouflage to simulate a night sky, although this capability has not been acknowledged to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: vojvabro and snook
Thanks for the info. What was still weird it was like it didn't had a body I watched it closely and soon as stars were near by and went in that direction I could see the same starts through it that thing like it was a piece of film material.
What I also forgot to mention in my original post, I guess I was too tired by the time I wrote it. After the movie ended which was around 00:30 I went out again and in the direction that thing flew from south east to the west there were dark clouds. I couldn't see the starry sky anymore yet directly towards south and north the sky was clear. I wasn't sleeping till 5am and there were no rain and the weather cleared up by then.

Last edited: