Typhoon to Fukushima(UPDATE 10/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should have that "party" sooner than later ...or we could have an underground party which by definition of the name means we would be raided and probably shot !!!!

Reactions: Debi
Maybe we should have that "party" sooner than later ...or we could have an underground party which by definition of the name means we would be raided and probably shot !!!!
Well, let's see...you ordered Iced tea, so you'd have to change that to hot tea, since the radiation would probably heat it right up. Nekki and I, however, would have our coffee steaming. No microwave required.

Well, let's see...you ordered Iced tea, so you'd have to change that to hot tea, since the radiation would probably heat it right up. Nekki and I, however, would have our coffee steaming. No microwave required.

On the subject of "steaming" ..... Fecal matter ! would that glow in the dark when it hit the ground ?

Not sure but I bet it does when it hits the fan.

Not sure but I bet it does when it hits the fan.
I think we may be past that point , this typhoon could be the icing on the cake (uranium :rolleyes:) will be keeping an eye on developments over the weekend !

I think we may be past that point , this typhoon could be the icing on the cake (uranium :rolleyes:) will be keeping an eye on developments over the weekend !
As will I. Notice nobody on MSM is even mentioning this??? How nice to wear blinders...or be gagged.

Reactions: Speedbird
Reactions: Speedbird
ENEWS today is continuing it's theme relating to the West coast , no krill or whales , ocean is empty and the water temp is higher !

Status
Not open for further replies.