Typhoon to Fukushima(UPDATE 10/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What will be ...shall be !!! It has been stated that a person commits suicide every 45 seconds on this planet , the way the world is heading will this drop to every 10 sec ??? Life is tough enough without throwing in radiation and pandemic disease !

What will be ...shall be !!! It has been stated that a person commits suicide every 45 seconds on this planet , the way the world is heading will this drop to every 10 sec ??? Life is tough enough without throwing in radiation and pandemic disease !
Well, when I read this, your vision did pop boldly into my mind. :eek:

Well, when I read this, your vision did pop boldly into my mind. :eek:
There is a possibility that this storm will weaken significantly before reaching Fukushima , we really do not know the structural integrity of Fukushima reactors or how will they cope with significant amounts of rainfall , either way it really does not bode well for ocean life (whatever is left of it) or human life ! Course the government will play down the threat , just as they have with ebola !
As for the vision coming to fruition .......lets hope not !!!

Reactions: Debi
Well, they still have spent fuel rods sitting in the open in a tilted building....! Really reassuring. (Sorry, but I am the anti-nuclear queen here and I have no faith in man's ability to deal with this stuff.)

Well, they still have spent fuel rods sitting in the open in a tilted building....! Really reassuring. (Sorry, but I am the anti-nuclear queen here and I have no faith in man's ability to deal with this stuff.)
Yes I agree that mankind cannot deal with Fukushima , otherwise it would have been contained long ago ....this is why I hope this storm weakens !!

Very scary times. As of now, it is still a category six. This and the Ebola, I don't even want to leave the house!

Very scary times. As of now, it is still a category six. This and the Ebola, I don't even want to leave the house!
Add in it's Mercury Retro and we just had a Blood Moon and I want to head for the underground bunker.

Add in it's Mercury Retro and we just had a Blood Moon and I want to head for the underground bunker.
You can run ...but you cannot hide from it , have to come out at some point !

Status
Not open for further replies.