Tying Lose Ends

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Since the day I walked through the Door of that House in The Clearing I have learned from you all. From the moment Debi Walked into the room where I struggled to speak and KNEW me - I have collected bits and pieces of Truths, Wisdom's, Teachings, Tellings and such that I felt belonged here - they are here in this Cedar Box with the intricate locks and laces and Sigils... Some I thought to offer you - as in Oh! I think this belongs to "...." I should offer it. Some belongs to Debi's House - as in "I would offer my Truth here because Debi's House deserves that from me". But These, Here in this Gossamer Veil. These are Sent by The Guardians of Light as Gifts in the appointed time set by Creator. These are not MY Truths, these are Sacredness beyond my trinkets and baubles. These are WORD from SYMBOL from VIBRATION - and make me nervous as a mouse sitting on a rattlesnakes head to Translate. But it will be as I am asked... I have a great sense of The Sails returning for me soon and this time my Destiny here will be done and I will accept.

It is time to offer The Medicine to those who travel and too will Sail, but to different points and Harbors along The Great River. For a while and timextime mayhaps - before we meet again in the Far Away Place.

This may take a day or week or month or year - to relate and transmit and transfer all these little pieces and big pieces and MESSY pieces - but, I am of the opinion... Time has ceased to be relevant in This House and Mine. So, take me as crazy or take me as True -

I won't Sail until we have talked long into the Long Night.

Since the day I walked through the Door of that House in The Clearing I have learned from you all. From the moment Debi Walked into the room where I struggled to speak and KNEW me - I have collected bits and pieces of Truths, Wisdom's, Teachings, Tellings and such that I felt belonged here - they are here in this Cedar Box with the intricate locks and laces and Sigils... Some I thought to offer you - as in Oh! I think this belongs to "...." I should offer it. Some belongs to Debi's House - as in "I would offer my Truth here because Debi's House deserves that from me". But These, Here in this Gossamer Veil. These are Sent by The Guardians of Light as Gifts in the appointed time set by Creator. These are not MY Truths, these are Sacredness beyond my trinkets and baubles. These are WORD from SYMBOL from VIBRATION - and make me nervous as a mouse sitting on a rattlesnakes head to Translate. But it will be as I am asked... I have a great sense of The Sails returning for me soon and this time my Destiny here will be done and I will accept.

It is time to offer The Medicine to those who travel and too will Sail, but to different points and Harbors along The Great River. For a while and timextime mayhaps - before we meet again in the Far Away Place.

This may take a day or week or month or year - to relate and transmit and transfer all these little pieces and big pieces and MESSY pieces - but, I am of the opinion... Time has ceased to be relevant in This House and Mine. So, take me as crazy or take me as True -

I won't Sail until we have talked long into the Long Night.
We look forward to the wisdom you impart Donna. I hope you are feeling better. I hope we have may discussions yet.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Hey Guys ~

I was speaking with Debi last night and she gently reminded me... that many who are here don't know me from Adam and some who do still scratch their heads when I come in and immediately jump down the Rabbit Hole with them tied securely to my big thumper feet. lolol I came to say that I need that reminder occasionally... which is one of the reasons I don't speak more on the Adventures of Alice (me). I realize the problem but am kind of bound by the essence of the thing to relate SOME stuff exactly as it came to me. Otherwise, the translation can lose the point of the message. And thats where the
and make me nervous as a mouse sitting on a rattlesnakes head to Translate.

come's into play.

Words hold Power... and I know 120% this is true. Having learned this lesson the hard way, I am 2000000000000% that I am Accountable when I speak them. That rule...

"And First Do No Harm..."
Yeah, that one. That CAME from somewhere and, hmmm... someone. :eyes::rolleyes:

All that being said ~ I apologize. I also know I am gone for large bundles of time, seldom give you a beginning, choosing to start some where in the middle (you THINK but can't be sure), and immediately go into what I name High Speech - (it is NOT arrogance or ego... it is HABIT) - which is hard on a good day to speak much less understand - when you land down the Rabbit Hole with a possibly deranged woman and worse, you are smack in the middle of - of - "where the h*ll are we" when you look up. lol

It is unnecessary half the time... I will try to do better. Hand to Heart. I planned to start that tonight - BUT - I have a date. :oops: What? No, really... quit laughing Debi... I hear you in there giggling... It's only been 15 years, and I figure with time slipping in and out - why not... Huh? No, I'm not nervous (takes her 2nd shot of Crown since 7:00..)

Peace Out guys - wish me luck. See you all tomorrow. o_O

animal-memes-18.jpg9.jpg

Hey Guys ~

I was speaking with Debi last night and she gently reminded me... that many who are here don't know me from Adam and some who do still scratch their heads when I come in and immediately jump down the Rabbit Hole with them tied securely to my big thumper feet. lolol I came to say that I need that reminder occasionally... which is one of the reasons I don't speak more on the Adventures of Alice (me). I realize the problem but am kind of bound by the essence of the thing to relate SOME stuff exactly as it came to me. Otherwise, the translation can lose the point of the message. And thats where the

come's into play.

Words hold Power... and I know 120% this is true. Having learned this lesson the hard way, I am 2000000000000% that I am Accountable when I speak them. That rule...

"And First Do No Harm..."
Yeah, that one. That CAME from somewhere and, hmmm... someone. :eyes::rolleyes:

All that being said ~ I apologize. I also know I am gone for large bundles of time, seldom give you a beginning, choosing to start some where in the middle (you THINK but can't be sure), and immediately go into what I name High Speech - (it is NOT arrogance or ego... it is HABIT) - which is hard on a good day to speak much less understand - when you land down the Rabbit Hole with a possibly deranged woman and worse, you are smack in the middle of - of - "where the h*ll are we" when you look up. lol

It is unnecessary half the time... I will try to do better. Hand to Heart. I planned to start that tonight - BUT - I have a date. :oops: What? No, really... quit laughing Debi... I hear you in there giggling... It's only been 15 years, and I figure with time slipping in and out - why not... Huh? No, I'm not nervous (takes her 2nd shot of Crown since 7:00..)

Peace Out guys - wish me luck. See you all tomorrow. o_O

View attachment 30044
be true to yourself and say things as you feel they need to be said, timing isnt important, nor is whether everyone knows who you are. if it is something someone needs to hear, or your purpose for being here, the timing will be exact, no matter what or how it is said the message will be delivered....... i stopped questioning the "why" or the "how" long ago. coming and going freely, riding the winds in and out of lives, no plans, no particular reasons, just accepting this is next.... what ever "your" way is, is that way for a reason. that is the way someone needs to be reached, your way and someone elses may be different, but you are the one here so it is your way that is needed for these things to pass......... (if any of that makes a bit of sence...lol)

I love the way you express yourself, Donna, and most of your words resonate with me. It is perfectly fine for you to be yourself here, and you are always welcome. I have felt that I am somehow enriched by your words (most of the time;)) and when I don't understand, I will ask.

And, congrats on the date! :<3

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity