Two Night Cats

I am sorry that you lost your lovely little dog, Oz! Like Ultima says, the pain can exceed that which we feel when people close to us die. I did not grieve this hard for either of my parents. I hope we can heal soon from these painful partings. At least we know that our furry friends are not sick or in pain, and they will surely greet us on the other side one day.

Reactions: ozentity
IMG_20190208_192550431.jpg
This is Avalon:

A beautiful feline garnet and looks very well cared for and loved.Like kids,no better toy than an empty carton,i think cats seem to use their imagination a lot when playing.

A beautiful feline garnet and looks very well cared for and loved.Like kids,no better toy than an empty carton,i think cats seem to use their imagination a lot when playing.
Thanks! And yes, she used to go crazy if I tossed a crumpled piece of paper across the room; she also like rolled up socks, Q-tips, and paper bags.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Beautiful babies. Thanks for sharing the pics. Garnet go get a kitty. There are so many that need a home. You would be saving a life and getting a companion.

A very pretty cat...

Lady Garnet, I also want to say that you are very fortunate to have such a rich dream life. Having such a clear window into your subconscious is truly a gift. And thank you for allowing us to glimpse through that window and to see the love that is there. Somewhere out there right now is a very lucky cat that I hope will enter your life soon.

A very pretty cat...

Lady Garnet, I also want to say that you are very fortunate to have such a rich dream life. Having such a clear window into your subconscious is truly a gift. And thank you for allowing us to glimpse through that window and to see the love that is there. Somewhere out there right now is a very lucky cat that I hope will enter your life soon.
Thank you for the vote of confidence, Ultima! I usually adopt rescue animals, so that is what I plan to do next. My former cat lived eleven years, but got cancer and had to be put down. So I've been there before. She also came back to visit me, but not as much as Avalon does. When we move to our new house next month we will be getting a new fur baby, maybe two!

And what you say about my dream life, well sometimes I wish there were things that I didn't know, like upcoming, depressing events.

Reactions: Ultima Thule
Thank you for the vote of confidence, Ultima! I usually adopt rescue animals, so that is what I plan to do next. My former cat lived eleven years, but got cancer and had to be put down. So I've been there before. She also came back to visit me, but not as much as Avalon does. When we move to our new house next month we will be getting a new fur baby, maybe two!

And what you say about my dream life, well sometimes I wish there were things that I didn't know, like upcoming, depressing events.
I believe the future is not set in stone. Prayer and intention can and do change the outcome of events. There are sad events that we all have to deal with. None of us live forever in this physical form. Try to find comfort in the blessings of the present.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I believe the future is not set in stone. Prayer and intention can and do change the outcome of events. There are sad events that we all have to deal with. None of us live forever in this physical form. Try to find comfort in the blessings of the present.
That is inspiring, Lynne; thank you!

Reactions: Lynne