TV Show - Proof

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
I have been watching this new show. The main character, a heart surgeon, investigates life after death, ghost, and paranormal experiences to answer the question "what happens when you die."

proof-ad.jpg
upload_2015-9-16_14-16-35.jpeg
upload_2015-9-16_14-16-50.jpeg
upload_2015-9-16_14-17-14.jpeg
upload_2015-9-16_14-20-29.jpeg

Stars: Jennifer Beals, Mathew Bodine, Edi Gathegi, David Sutcliffe

TNT, Tuesday nights, 10 episodes so far

IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3595806/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

Cool. A review with your thoughts?

The producer is Kyra Sedgwick and her thought is to introduce different aspects of life after death and let the viewer decide if its possible. I like this approach. The show is a drama and not a documentary and it is entertaining. For me, I have to like the main character of a show and I do like Jennifer Beals as Doctor Carolyn Tyler. Dr. Tyler is top heart surgeon, knows her stuff, but yet feels some peer pressure to prove she is a s good as male doctors. I am not in the medical field, but it appears to me that they get everything right medically and politically in the show.

IMDB viewers (2256) rate the show at 7.0 out of 10. I would agree with that rating. I plan to continue to watch.

Reactions: Debi
Art mentioned this show in his 9/21/2015 near-death experience show with Dr. Jeffrey Long. They discussed the episode where Doctor Tyler purposely flat lined herself to see what is on the other side. Art almost invited someone to contact him to try this experience. Whoa.

Reactions: Debi
Art mentioned this show in his 9/21/2015 near-death experience show with Dr. Jeffrey Long. They discussed the episode where Doctor Tyler purposely flat lined herself to see what is on the other side. Art almost invited someone to contact him to try this experience. Whoa.
I heard that! I didn't realize it was this show he was talking about, but yeah...I think he would do it if he could!

Reactions: DoTell
I have been watching this new show. The main character, a heart surgeon, investigates life after death, ghost, and paranormal experiences to answer the question "what happens when you die."

View attachment 2417 View attachment 2418 View attachment 2419 View attachment 2420 View attachment 2421

Stars: Jennifer Beals, Mathew Bodine, Edi Gathegi, David Sutcliffe

TNT, Tuesday nights, 10 episodes so far

IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3595806/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt
Great show! Loved every minute of it just sorry the season seemed so short. Hopefully will be picked up again next year.

Reactions: DoTell and 7Critter
Hopefully will be picked up again next year.
I never realized that last week was the season finale. I have been watching via on demand thru Comcast, my cable provider. I hope for a next year also.

Reactions: amused1