TV Paranormal

Top 10 Best Alien/UFO Documentaries | Latest UFO sightings

If you’re still watching the stars, these are the alien docs to watch. We’ll be looking at the most popular and provocative alien documentaries ever made. We’re not saying it’s aliens but . . . you should check these out. Youtube’s WatchMojo ranks the best alien docs to watch. What do you think is the best alien doc?

hqdefault.jpg

Just came across this while cooking...haven't previewed it.

Top 10 Best Alien/UFO Documentaries | Latest UFO sightings

If you’re still watching the stars, these are the alien docs to watch. We’ll be looking at the most popular and provocative alien documentaries ever made. We’re not saying it’s aliens but . . . you should check these out. Youtube’s WatchMojo ranks the best alien docs to watch. What do you think is the best alien doc?

hqdefault.jpg

Just came across this while cooking...haven't previewed it.

I've seen some, if not most, of those. The sure exception is the Lazar video, I wouldn't waste my time. The "Hanger 1" shows are trash. "Mirage Men" I can't remember if I've seen the whole video, but I did read the book. What I remember was well done. The others....meh.

Here's the best UFO documentary I've ever seen. Maybe add a short, but this would make for a good Saturday PNF movie night

Last edited:
I should put in a disclaimer about Ancient Aliens. I don't consider that a new show even though it is still on. I think it is in a different class as it is actually educational despite the speculative theories. I always learn something about archeology, mythology and the arts when I watch it. If the new shows were more like that, I'd watch them too.
UT,
PBS has a series called Ancient Invisible Cities. It's fantastic and you can watch the shows from the PBS website.

I've seen some, if not most, of those. The sure exception is the Lazar video, I wouldn't waste my time. The "Hanger 1" shows are trash. "Mirage Men" I can't remember if I've seen the whole video, but I did read the book. What I remember was well done. The others....meh.

Here's the best UFO documentary I've ever seen. Maybe add a short, but this would make for a good Saturday PNF movie night
Ohhh good idea!!! Critter?

I like most of them because it’s my guilty pleasure lol. I know many are making fake evidence. The Holzer files is my current fav. The new series Unearthed is very good. I just caught one last night about hunting USOs in the Bermuda Triangle. It was very good with a no nonsense type investigators. I can’t remember the name.