News TSA: Have gun, will travel.

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/tsa-quietly-training-armed-officers-for-airports_042015

If you think security theater at the airport is out of control now, just wait.

Anxious speculation that the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is trying to arm their blue uniformed guards at security checkpoints across American airports has proven correct.

While TSA unions are pushing for a policy allowing armed TSA agents, Homeland Security is quietly funding their training and “qualification” across the country.

Documents at FedBiz Opps show that DHS has been contracting the use of firing ranges in close proximity to airports in numerous American cities for its personnel.

This is a bad idea on so many levels.

Oh Lord and Lady. I can't imagine how much can and will go wrong with this. :rolleyes: But I guess they need to add more armed members into that National Civil Defense Force they're building! No one will move without hearing, "Show me das papers!"

Reactions: surge
Oh Lord and Lady. I can't imagine how much can and will go wrong with this. :rolleyes: But I guess they need to add more armed members into that National Civil Defense Force they're building! No one will move without hearing, "Show me das papers!"
All wearing monocles, brown shirts and jack boots, no doubt. :mad:

Reactions: Debi
All wearing monocles, brown shirts and jack boots, no doubt. :mad:
That was kinda the vision I was getting. They already have an over-inflated sense of power. Give them guns and it's on.

Reactions: surge