Trying to open a portal in TN

There won't be any "Great Awakening" of humanity, IMO. By the time enough people wake-up, it will be too late.

I know something of physics, these experiments don't bother me. There are far more immediate and likely issues to cause us harm, and we know all about those but are too thick (or greedy) to do anything about them. The crowd carrying torches and pitchforks enroute to the scientist's lab are what we need to worry about. Ignorance is always our greatest threat. Not science and the quest for truth and understanding. I would blame politicians and religious "leaders" (oh my God how that term rankles me!) for humanity's troubles WAY ahead of blaming science.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
There won't be any "Great Awakening" of humanity, IMO. By the time enough people wake-up, it will be too late.

I know something of physics, these experiments don't bother me. There are far more immediate and likely issues to cause us harm, and we know all about those but are too thick (or greedy) to do anything about them. The crowd carrying torches and pitchforks enroute to the scientist's lab are what we need to worry about. Ignorance is always our greatest threat. Not science and the quest for truth and understanding. I would blame politicians and religious "leaders" (oh my God how that term rankles me!) for humanity's troubles WAY ahead of blaming science.
I like this , you have lessened my anxiety, now what do we do about the pitchforks ? It seems there is always something to worry about.