True or False...let's play!

I was on a curling team that placed second in the state college finals. My nickname was sure shot.

Reactions: Lynne
Mokey, I'm with Critter but if you said it was true I'd believe you

Answer is..... Truth

I also was in a league that competed twice a week. Very fun once you learn to use the ice so it becomes easy as walking. But way faster than walking. Takes a lot of dirty falls and huge bruises to get there. Even after it becomes natural you still tip over once in awhile. At that point its not about hurting or bruising...it's a shot to your ego lol

Reactions: Armand and 7Critter
Answer is..... Truth

I also was in a league that competed twice a week. Very fun once you learn to use the ice so it becomes easy as walking. But way faster than walking. Takes a lot of dirty falls and huge bruises to get there. Even after it becomes natural you still tip over once in awhile. At that point its not about hurting or bruising...it's a shot to your ego lol
Cool

Reactions: Mokey
Answer is..... Truth

Wow that's so interesting. You are amazing !

Reactions: Mokey
Wow that's so interesting. You are amazing !
I think YOU are! You can take a sheep and then know how to get exactly what you need to then do that Uh thingy..loom? Dye it and make all sorts of things with it..which also means you know how to sew..I think..or another thing to turn it into clothing. As you can see I am not at all familiar with this stuff lol

this reminds me of a show i watched on Netflix called Urban Legends.

Reactions: Debi
True or false I quit smoking?