Trippy photo

Yep, a beautiful, versatile aircraft. They served in the RAF, various models of course, for over 50 years. NASA still flies a couple of the "big wing" high altitude WB-57 weather reconnaissance aircraft.

If you want to read how the USAF came to use a British designed bomber, research the Martin XB-51 story. That aircraft had a history somwwhat similar to the RAF's TSR.2. The B-57 was Martin's consolation prize.

Thanks Duke I sure will. A wee secret, I had a wing panel from a TSR-2 (my mother binned it as usual), I knew the locations of all the aircraft built which was a big secret then. A drawing of a TSR-2 appeared in an aviation magazine which I did and earned me a months wages and could have seen me in prison for doing it. It's been scanned and copied all over the internet, this is my original;

tsr2f.jpg

Have you contacted anyone to analyze the photo? There are some very capable UFO researchers in Oz, I've had some dealings with a couple of them. If not, I'd recommend a good starting point to be Paul Dean (pj_dean@hotmail.com), a reasonable guy and great researcher. He's more a document/FOIA researcher, but he has extensive contacts in Australian ufology.
Haven't had anyone look at it outside friends will drop this guy an email though and see if he can help.

Bit of an update unfortunately Paul only investigates documents he did however give me the name of a guy in Australia that deals with photos.if anyone else knows someone that looks at photos feel free to pass it along :)

Reactions: Debi
Bit of an update unfortunately Paul only investigates documents he did however give me the name of a guy in Australia that deals with photos.if anyone else knows someone that looks at photos feel free to pass it along :)

Did you get any feedback from the photo analyst who was going to look at your photograph?

Did anyone see on the news lately about an asteroid(they think) that matches the shape in the pic.Space isn't my thing but just thought to mention this.

Reactions: Debi
Haven't had time to contact this guy yet busy with work hopefully this weekend I'll have some time.
I think that asteroid was oumaumau

Reactions: Duke and ozentity