Trippy photo

Xzei

Reaction score
20180225_190242.jpg

Hey all kinda new here I have this photo that tbh i only took because the cloud kinda looked like a[edit]. Anyway i was looking at it afterwards and it seems i caught something in the top left corner at the bottom of the dark cloud.
I've had this photo for a while now and was interested in what others thoughts on what this could be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ozentity
Hi Xzei,I'm not into photography but we have someone here who is,It looks pretty unusual ,sort of spacecraft like if its genuine. Seriously though, good pic and welcome to the forum.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Lol yeah eyes are pretty bad,have had the pic for a year or so was literally one of the first pics I took after getting a new phone.

Cheers for the welcome :)

Can you give us more details, such as date/time frame, location, direction, etc? The photo reminds of a famous UFO photo of a similar looking "object" following a USAF bomber in flight during a publicity photo shoot. This would have been in the mid 1950s, so that photo was shot on film.

Last edited:
Sure thing was the 25th of Feb 2018 7.02pm in a town called uralla in Australia new south Wales.
Pretty sure it is west or a little bit south west from where I was standing too.

Last edited:
Sure thing was the 25th of Feb 2018 7.02pm in a town called uralla in Australia new south Wales.
Pretty sure it is west or a little bit south west from where I was standing too.

Thanks.

Here is the photo I mentioned, it was taken in 1954. The UFO is aft, and slight above, the vertical stabilizer. It appears to be tilted about 20°-30° from the horizontal. Consensus of opinion is this was a scratch on the film/negative, but others still claim it was a physical craft.
1354273544-4108383817.jpg

I'm not to familiar with film and what scratches on negatives look like but the general shape looks pretty similar.

Reactions: Duke
Have you contacted anyone to analyze the photo? There are some very capable UFO researchers in Oz, I've had some dealings with a couple of them. If not, I'd recommend a good starting point to be Paul Dean (pj_dean@hotmail.com), a reasonable guy and great researcher. He's more a document/FOIA researcher, but he has extensive contacts in Australian ufology.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Here is the photo I mentioned, it was taken in 1954. The UFO is aft, and slight above, the vertical stabilizer. It appears to be tilted about 20°-30° from the horizontal. Consensus of opinion is this was a scratch on the film/negative, but others still claim it was a physical craft.View attachment 19258

Called the Canberra in the UK and I crewed several variants but I haven't come across that particular configuration. I think it was built under license in the US and known as the Martin B-57. I actually found some video on YouTube yesterday of one of the Canberra's I crewed, no longer flying it just did a high speed taxi run at a cold war jet meets in England recently.

Reactions: Duke
Called the Canberra in the UK and I crewed several variants but I haven't come across that particular configuration. I think it was built under license in the US and known as the Martin B-57. I actually found some video on YouTube yesterday of one of the Canberra's I crewed, no longer flying it just did a high speed taxi run at a cold war jet meets in England recently.

Yep, a beautiful, versatile aircraft. They served in the RAF, various models of course, for over 50 years. NASA still flies a couple of the "big wing" high altitude WB-57 weather reconnaissance aircraft.

If you want to read how the USAF came to use a British designed bomber, research the Martin XB-51 story. That aircraft had a history somewhat similar to the RAF's TSR.2. The B-57 was Martin's consolation prize.

Reactions: Benway and TonyM