Triangle UFO Pic

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
news-ufo-melbourne-6.jpg

Is this an airplane or something else ? Image Credit: Paul Steinberg
Three red lights in a triangular formation were spotted over a home in North Caulfield earlier this month.
Paul Steinberg and his daughter had been standing out on the driveway of their home at around 8pm on September 1st when they noticed something unusual in the sky overhead.

"It was flying just under the clouds," Steinberg told news.com.au. "It looked like three red lights in a triangular formation all moving silently together in a westerly direction."

"It was just silently moving through the sky and we couldn't figure out what it was and it took us a few moments to realise it was moving quite fast."

Steinberg called his wife and other two children outside to watch as the object headed away.

"We wanted to discount all the regular explanations we knew of like satellites, planes, drones and even Venus, which has been quite bright lately," he said.

"We are amateur plane spotters and astronomers and we see things like satellites quite often but this just didn't tick any of those boxes."

After about ten minutes, the object had completely disappeared from sight.

Source: News.com.au |

news-ufo-melbourne-6.jpg

Is this an airplane or something else ? Image Credit: Paul Steinberg
Three red lights in a triangular formation were spotted over a home in North Caulfield earlier this month.
Paul Steinberg and his daughter had been standing out on the driveway of their home at around 8pm on September 1st when they noticed something unusual in the sky overhead.

"It was flying just under the clouds," Steinberg told news.com.au. "It looked like three red lights in a triangular formation all moving silently together in a westerly direction."

"It was just silently moving through the sky and we couldn't figure out what it was and it took us a few moments to realise it was moving quite fast."

Steinberg called his wife and other two children outside to watch as the object headed away.

"We wanted to discount all the regular explanations we knew of like satellites, planes, drones and even Venus, which has been quite bright lately," he said.

"We are amateur plane spotters and astronomers and we see things like satellites quite often but this just didn't tick any of those boxes."

After about ten minutes, the object had completely disappeared from sight.

Source: News.com.au |

This looks very much like the UFO sighted and radar tracked multiple times over Belgium in the late 80s/early 90s. There was a great deal of speculation that craft was a USAF TR-3B aircraft, but I know no such aircraft existed/exists in the USAF inventory. If the photo is legit, then I have no clue what this is over Oz.

Reactions: Debi
This looks very much like the UFO sighted and radar tracked multiple times over Belgium in the late 80s/early 90s. There was a great deal of speculation that craft was a USAF TR-3B aircraft, but I know no such aircraft existed/exists in the USAF inventory. If the photo is legit, then I have no clue what this is over Oz.
THAT looks much like what I saw. At a close up view.

Reactions: Duke
Very cool, I envy you.
You know, I honestly always wanted to see one. Then when I did, it spooked me so bad I don't wanna see another one. And I don't spook easy. I'm a tough bird. There was such a sense of "wrong" to what I saw I can't find words to explain it. Still gives me the shivers.