Triangle UFO in Netherlands

Google "Adobe After Effects."

Duke person of my word I checked into it and yeah, it looked like they used it.
Now I have seen UFO'S with my own eyes that shot away that fast. But at night time. Thanks for the info!
I asked to prove you did and thank you.

Really? It was on my all new paranormal caught on tape.
Mom, those "all new" sites aren't "all new". They take all kinds of stuff and it may be "new" to them but many things are old.

Once again, best way to vet things is to follow it back to youtube and also to use google to verify dates it's been posted. We try to go with vetted material when we can here from sources we know as much as possible. There's all sorts of fake material out there on the paranormal so be wary.

Reactions: Donna K.
Mom, those "all new" sites aren't "all new". They take all kinds of stuff and it may be "new" to them but many things are old.

Once again, best way to vet things is to follow it back to youtube and also to use google to verify dates it's been posted. We try to go with vetted material when we can here from sources we know as much as possible. There's all sorts of fake material out there on the paranormal so be wary.
Yes definitely when Duke posted that I looked into it and admitting he was right. After seeing reading gonna be ALOT more careful.

View attachment 18798 I just seen this on paranormal caught on tap.
What do you all think?

Maybe this one isn’t real. But I’ve heard that triangle ufos may actually exist, and some of them were human made, I don’t know who exactly made them though. But I’ve read that the person who possibly started making these types of ufos was Hitler’s team. But how? Maria Orsic. One of Hitler’s key to building these spaceships.

From what I read, it’s possible Maria was contacted by alien beings from Aldebaran, and given her guidance on how a spaceship is made. Now I don’t really believe this but this is just what I read. Maria was helping Hitler in some words. She was a very beautiful woman and she’s the one who made the Vrill organization, available only for women and girls to join.

The Vrill believed that having long hair was of help to receive messages from outer space. Aldebaran is in the star constellation of Taurus,
It’s the ‘bull’s eye’. Anyway, Hitler also had meetings with grey aliens to bring catastrophe and slavery to our planet, and making spaceships was of one of his top priorities. However, his spaceships were triangle and black, not white.

All depends on someone’s DNA to see if they’re capable of accepting such ideas. Not all people are meant to understand this path. Each has their own path.

Last edited:
Reactions: ParanormalMom
Maybe this one isn’t real. But I’ve heard that triangle ufos may actually exist, and some of them were human made, I don’t know who exactly made them though. But I’ve read that the person who possibly started making these types of ufos was Hitler’s team. But how? Maria Orsic. One of Hitler’s key to building these spaceships.

From what I read, it’s possible Maria was contacted by alien beings from Aldebaran, and given her guidance on how a spaceship is made. Now I don’t really believe this but this is just what I read. Maria was helping Hitler in some words. She was a very beautiful woman and she’s the one who made the Vrill organization, available only for women and girls to join.

The Vrill believed that having long hair was of help to receive messages from outer space. Aldebaran is in the star constellation of Pleiades. It’s the ‘bull’s eye’. Anyway, Hitler also had meetings with grey aliens to bring catastrophe and slavery to our planet, and making spaceships was of one of his top priorities. However, his spaceships were triangle and black, not white.

All depends on someone’s DNA to see if they’re capable of accepting such ideas. Not all people are meant to understand this path. Each has their own path.

That one is fake I have seen a black one in California before.

Reactions: Fantasio Inferno