Triangle of Blue Orbs

In the still photo, all I see is what looks to be dust in the upper right corner of the photo, just above where the two lengths of fence meet.

Regardless of what I (or anyone else for that matters) sees/interprets, what's more important is what you think you see, and why? Is there some reason you think there might be some paranormal component here? Something you know about the property, perhaps? Or maybe your personal history/previous experiences lead you to consider the possibility of the paranormal?

Reactions: Lynne
In the still photo, all I see is what looks to be dust in the upper right corner of the photo, just above where the two lengths of fence meet.

Regardless of what I (or anyone else for that matters) sees/interprets, what's more important is what you think you see, and why? Is there some reason you think there might be some paranormal component here? Something you know about the property, perhaps? Or maybe your personal history/previous experiences lead you to consider the possibility of the paranormal?

the house was built in 1980.. i do know that someone died of a heart attack in the house and was in there for 5 days.. my only thing is if you watch the videos you can see the dust blowing around pretty good and this object moving ever so slow and steady.. and it would have to be the size of a tennis ball

the house was built in 1980.. i do know that someone died of a heart attack in the house and was in there for 5 days.. my only thing is if you watch the videos you can see the dust blowing around pretty good and this object moving ever so slow and steady.. and it would have to be the size of a tennis ball

I see. So did you see this orb with the naked eye or only after looking at the photo? And you were using a flash or supplemental light from your phone/camera?

The fact it is moving steadily raises the possibility of an insect, I've seen that happen repeatedly in the past. I am intrigued by your statement the orb would have to have been the size of a tennis ball. Can you provide further details/analysis that led to that conclusion? My thought here is reflected light is not limited to the size of reflecting surface.

I see. So did you see this orb with the naked eye or only after looking at the photo? And you were using a flash or supplemental light from your phone/camera?

The fact it is moving steadily raises the possibility of an insect, I've seen that happen repeatedly in the past. I am intrigued by your statement the orb would have to have been the size of a tennis ball. Can you provide further details/analysis that led to that conclusion? My thought here is reflected light is not limited to the size of reflecting surface.

it was captured on security camera with no light.. the only light is the front door like and i have no other source of light on my street.. im the only house on my street it is a private road so no cars can drive past.. if you look closely as some of the videos you can actually see beyond what the camera is showing when the orb appears

So....let's talk about the most controversial topic of the paranormal world....orbs. ;)

There are two sides....dust/insects/reflections vs. paranormal spirits/energy balls. Many people take one side or the other. I happen to believe both sides can be correct. The problem with orbs is it is difficult (as with anything in the paranormal) to prove they are one or the other. IMO, there is no sure fire way to establish which is which in some cases.

I've found with orbs that it's likely going to come down to the perception of the person involved on site. I believe I have seen both types over the years, but can I prove it one way or the other? Nope. But, my take away from it is it meant something to me in the case of the orb I believe was actually paranormal.

Reactions: Paintman
it was captured on security camera with no light.. the only light is the front door like and i have no other source of light on my street.. im the only house on my street it is a private road so no cars can drive past.. if you look closely as some of the videos you can actually see beyond what the camera is showing when the orb appears

Ok. The house light is a supplement light source, even if it's not particularly bright or directed. My take is still this is a reflection, probably off an insect. Could also be a lightning bug, but something generating light (as opposed to reflecting it) would have been visible at a distance as it moved relative to a fixed camera position.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Ok. The house light is a supplement light source, even if it's not particularly bright or directed. My take is still this is a reflection, probably off an insect. Could also be a lightning bug, but something generating light (as opposed to reflecting it) would have been visible at a distance as it moved relative to a fixed camera position.

it has been 30 degrees out.. i think bugs are out of the question

Yes I agree, you have three lights on the ceiling, and three orbs or lens flare from these lights. This is good news.

Reactions: Lynne