Triangle of Blue Orbs

ayefoxie

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this site and signed up to get some answers.

Yesterday, my mom and I finished painting my room and hanging up my wall decor. We took pictures to show the family. My moms photos turned out good and so did mine but, my photos had 3 little Blue Orbs in a triangle. They aren’t in my mom’s photos so I know it’s not a reflection thing. Our flashes were off as well.

Let me know what you guys think!
If it could be a reflection issue or paranormal!

Attachments

• 8909C8F0-AD29-42BD-946F-E8F4D0E9BD70.jpeg
    8909C8F0-AD29-42BD-946F-E8F4D0E9BD70.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 255
  • 0D01BF5A-D2B4-46C6-BB7E-57F1AFE5159E.jpeg
    0D01BF5A-D2B4-46C6-BB7E-57F1AFE5159E.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 248
  • 7BAE96CA-E4CF-44A8-8BF5-219D4F3BF54C.jpeg
    7BAE96CA-E4CF-44A8-8BF5-219D4F3BF54C.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 210
Reactions: whoislisa

Yesterday, my mom and I finished painting my room and hanging up my wall decor. We took pictures to show the family. My moms photos turned out good and so did mine but, my photos had 3 little Blue Orbs in a triangle. They aren’t in my mom’s photos so I know it’s not a reflection thing. Our flashes were off as well.

I'm not an expert on orbs but being in the same pattern makes me think it's some kind of reflection.Someone else on here will probably know more,welcome to the forum foxie.

Hi Aye, and welcome. I think those are lens flares. Very possible for one camera to capture them, while another camera taking the same photo does not, as they are formed as a function of how light enters a specific lens and then strikes the digital sensor.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity

Hi and welcome! And yes, I have to agree this is camera, not paranormal. It doesn't take flash to create orbs, and these orbs are the typical reflective type we see. Now that's not to say no orbs are ever paranormal. Some are at times, but these tend to fall into the non-paranormal category.

Reactions: Lynne
Welcome Foxie. I believe the above answer is correct. Thanks for sharing and I hope you stay around and post. We are a fun bunch.

Im new here also and my security cameras captured these orbs.. not to sure what they are but only lived in my house for a month and a half.. it captured them starting yesterday and again today

Hi Jo! I'm currently having a computer issue and can't open those files.

It appears we are having a lot of orb reports suddenly. I believe you are the 3rd or 4th report in 2 weeks now.

Hi Jo! I'm currently having a computer issue and can't open those files.

It appears we are having a lot of orb reports suddenly. I believe you are the 3rd or 4th report in 2 weeks now.

they have to be downloaded to work.. its very strange .. you can see in the videos that the dust is blowing all over and the orb is moving very calm and slow

they have to be downloaded to work.. its very strange .. you can see in the videos that the dust is blowing all over and the orb is moving very calm and slow
I realize the download portion, I simply have a laptop glitch tonight. Can you take any static pics from the vids? Sometimes that is simpler to view here and also some people don't want to download an unknown. It's also easier to examine a photo to see these things.

Reactions: Duke
I realize the download portion, I simply have a laptop glitch tonight. Can you take any static pics from the vids? Sometimes that is simpler to view here and also some people don't want to download an unknown. It's also easier to examine a photo to see these things.

Attachments

• 6B31DF64-46F0-4254-BE86-D99DF5E06155.png
    6B31DF64-46F0-4254-BE86-D99DF5E06155.png
    471.3 KB · Views: 228