Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Triangle of Blue Orbs

ayefoxie

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this site and signed up to get some answers.

Yesterday, my mom and I finished painting my room and hanging up my wall decor. We took pictures to show the family. My moms photos turned out good and so did mine but, my photos had 3 little Blue Orbs in a triangle. They aren’t in my mom’s photos so I know it’s not a reflection thing. Our flashes were off as well.

Let me know what you guys think!
If it could be a reflection issue or paranormal!

Attachments

Reactions: whoislisa

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score

Yesterday, my mom and I finished painting my room and hanging up my wall decor. We took pictures to show the family. My moms photos turned out good and so did mine but, my photos had 3 little Blue Orbs in a triangle. They aren’t in my mom’s photos so I know it’s not a reflection thing. Our flashes were off as well.

I'm not an expert on orbs but being in the same pattern makes me think it's some kind of reflection.Someone else on here will probably know more,welcome to the forum foxie.

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score

Hi Aye, and welcome. I think those are lens flares. Very possible for one camera to capture them, while another camera taking the same photo does not, as they are formed as a function of how light enters a specific lens and then strikes the digital sensor.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Hi and welcome! And yes, I have to agree this is camera, not paranormal. It doesn't take flash to create orbs, and these orbs are the typical reflective type we see. Now that's not to say no orbs are ever paranormal. Some are at times, but these tend to fall into the non-paranormal category.

Reactions: Lynne

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Welcome Foxie. I believe the above answer is correct. Thanks for sharing and I hope you stay around and post. We are a fun bunch.

Joe22522

Reaction score
Im new here also and my security cameras captured these orbs.. not to sure what they are but only lived in my house for a month and a half.. it captured them starting yesterday and again today

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Hi Jo! I'm currently having a computer issue and can't open those files.

It appears we are having a lot of orb reports suddenly. I believe you are the 3rd or 4th report in 2 weeks now.

Joe22522

Reaction score
Hi Jo! I'm currently having a computer issue and can't open those files.

It appears we are having a lot of orb reports suddenly. I believe you are the 3rd or 4th report in 2 weeks now.
they have to be downloaded to work.. its very strange .. you can see in the videos that the dust is blowing all over and the orb is moving very calm and slow

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
they have to be downloaded to work.. its very strange .. you can see in the videos that the dust is blowing all over and the orb is moving very calm and slow
I realize the download portion, I simply have a laptop glitch tonight. Can you take any static pics from the vids? Sometimes that is simpler to view here and also some people don't want to download an unknown. It's also easier to examine a photo to see these things.

Reactions: Duke