Transfer of thoughts, feelings

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
We have read about personality traits transferring from an organ donar to the recipient. The recipient acquired new interests in music or art, later to find out that the donar had such interests. Or perhaps the recipient has new knowledge and not sure how or why they have it.

This question is for the super sensitive types. Have you ever shared/received thoughts or experiences or visions or feelings after putting on jewelry or clothing previously worn by another person ? Or just felt different, even for an instant ?

Yes, I have. It's actually the same way many sensitives can "read" about someone from an item they owned. It's energy...and those that are attuned to it can often pick up on that energy and "feel" things about the person.

I think it's much like residual hauntings are made. Something is "imprinted" into the object, much like energy is imprinted on battlefields and sometimes into the very rock or wood of a homesite. That energy remains.

I'm always careful about wearing used jewelry. I seem to pick up things from it, so I try to avoid it. I do own a bunch of things from my grandmother and mom, but rarely wear it for that reason. Not that I don't love them, but hey, I want my own thoughts and feelings! lol

I've gotten a feel for things. Not visions or information but a sense to leave something or a place. I beleave that is a real thing tho. I can't imagine what Debi goes through.

Yes, I have. It's actually the same way many sensitives can "read" about someone from an item they owned. It's energy...and those that are attuned to it can often pick up on that energy and "feel" things about the person.

I think it's much like residual hauntings are made. Something is "imprinted" into the object, much like energy is imprinted on battlefields and sometimes into the very rock or wood of a homesite. That energy remains.

I'm always careful about wearing used jewelry. I seem to pick up things from it, so I try to avoid it. I do own a bunch of things from my grandmother and mom, but rarely wear it for that reason. Not that I don't love them, but hey, I want my own thoughts and feelings! lol
Which is why I'm burning a good sum of my possessions at the end of the month :) no more second hand stuff

Reactions: Lynne and Debi