TransAsia Plane Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this video this morning! OMG! No planes...nope...not flying. That nailed it. I'm staying home and hiding under the covers.

Reactions: Seahunter
It is frightening to see footage like that, and crashes seem to be happening a lot lately.

Reactions: Debi
I've noticed these crashes seem to occur almost in clusters. And there does seem to be a surge in them the last 2 or 3 years. Wonder if there is some kind of external force involved? Sun? Earth energy? Just guessing here.

Reactions: surge
Amazing!! Can you imagine, not only what ppl on plane went thru... But seeng that plane BARELY miss you?!?! Feeling the strength of the jets power plus impact? Wow!

Reactions: Seahunter
Yes, THAT'S the problem! I can imagine it only toooooo well! Makes me shiver! I have waaaay too much empathy with stuff like this. I see myself IN that plane and start feeling all the feelings of the passengers. Makes me physically ill.

Reactions: surge
Yes, THAT'S the problem! I can imagine it only toooooo well! Makes me shiver! I have waaaay too much empathy with stuff like this. I see myself IN that plane and start feeling all the feelings of the passengers. Makes me physically ill.
I have had repeated dreams of seeing a plane crash from extremely close proximity to it. I'm never in the plane, but it is usually crashing so close to me that I am either hit by, or almost hit by flying debris. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.