Toys of Danger we loved

:D

And glass-cutting kits, make ordinary bottles into drinking glasses. Chemistry sets with gunpowder recipes.

Here are some old commercials, not the batch I was looking for (with toy ICBMs), but still fun stuff.

i nver seen these toys!

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
I remember that stuff....can actually almost taste it now that im remembering it.... wow, just think we used to play with that surrounded by lead painted walls with asbestos cielings....lol.....hmmmm, explains a lot about me I think.....of course that was before graduating on to other brain killing substances of the teen years.....lol
We drank water out of the garden hose too. It’s amazing we survived at all :D

Reactions: Paulm
I cannot tell you how many of those have been stepped on in my home or pooped out by a dog or two I've owned. :p
The building blocks to every good dogs diet :D

We threw pencils and wet paper and anything else into the ceiling at school. There was an area of the ceiling in the boy's toilets that was just a giant mass, like a stalactite of stuff hanging down and random pencils and pens were a given!
Ha ha. Boys are the same everywhere and will find a way to stick stuff on the ceiling. I want to know why! It must be a boy thing.

Reactions: Benway