Toys of Danger we loved

Ah I had one too! Best friend & I used to use it all the time. And yeah, the old ones worked.

Okay, you and Lynn have my mouth watering. The girl who lived next door to me used to bake me the strawberry and orange cakes. Those things were AWESOME!

If those things worked well today, I’d put one in my own kitchen. Those little cakes were sooooo good.

I can't compete with these! All I had in the 80s were realistic looking toy guns and stuff with springs that got outlawed because the shot fired was too hard. My favourite was an old Action Man (the UK GI Joe) artillery thing which fired rubber tipped plastic shells with enough force to sting. It was just the right size to hoist underarm and stride around blasting people like the Terminator. Happy times!

I can't compete with these! All I had in the 80s were realistic looking toy guns and stuff with springs that got outlawed because the shot fired was too hard. My favourite was an old Action Man (the UK GI Joe) artillery thing which fired rubber tipped plastic shells with enough force to sting. It was just the right size to hoist underarm and stride around blasting people like the Terminator. Happy times!

I remember that! So many of those spring loaded toys are gone and for good reason. I had this spring loaded rocket base thing, Christmas morning had my dad getting the ladders out to pull out the plastic rocket embedded in the living room ceiling.