Touring the Haunted Sallie House

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
There are supposed to be photos of what she saw in the basement, but I am not seeing them. Are they represented?

OP
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
There are supposed to be photos of what she saw in the basement, but I am not seeing them. Are they represented?
Had to go digging for them. Here's the two I found.

FaceInSallieHouse2.jpg

OrbInSallieHouse-1024x768.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver

Selectric

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Had to go digging for them. Here's the two I found.

View attachment 42642

View attachment 42643
Not really seeing anything. The picture i took of church had a bunch of orbs in it. I didn't think it was going to turn out as it was like 6am and still dark. But the orbs can be dismissed as flash reflecting off fog...although my truck was crystal clear in pic.

OP
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Not really seeing anything. The picture i took of church had a bunch of orbs in it. I didn't think it was going to turn out as it was like 6am and still dark. But the orbs can be dismissed as flash reflecting off fog...although my truck was crystal clear in pic.
It took me awhile to see the "face" in the first pic, but it's straight pareidolia.

Reactions: Selectric

Selectric

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
It took me awhile to see the "face" in the first pic, but it's straight pareidolia.
I took a picture many years ago of an old mill. When it was developed, i swore there was what looked like a small creepy clown face in the ruin. Upon looking deeper into pic, it was weeds lol. Creepy picture nonetheless, regardless of knowing what it is.

Reactions: Debi

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
If there really is a haunting there, I find it hard to believe it's of a child. I think these stories can create the hauntings, either through intention and belief, or negative entities use the situation as permission to invade our space. Just my opinion, I don't think an innocent soul would be left there....at least I hope not.

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
If there really is a haunting there, I find it hard to believe it's of a child. I think these stories can create the hauntings, either through intention and belief, or negative entities use the situation as permission to invade our space. Just my opinion, I don't think an innocent soul would be left there....at least I hope not.
I agree that there are entities that try to gain sympathy by posing as a child or a pet.

Reactions: Selectric