Touched in OBE??

Ceci

Reaction score
Hello there..well I'm new to the forum here but Im glad I found because have a few questions about some things. But it's like...who or where do you ask THESE kind of questions?ya know.. So a few months ago I was searching for paranormal/UFO podcasts and came across Bob's podcast n started listening. After listening to one of his shows about OBE's it made me remember n start thinking about my own experience, or experiences should say. (Guess I tried to forget about n block it out..unsuccessfully apparently)

Okay, so the first time I had an OBE was in my teens. Of course I had no clue back then as to what was happening to me, so naturally I was so terrified?! What the heck just happened to me? And it's not like I could go run n talk to my parents about it..what would I even say?,"uh mom..dad..last night I was floating around the house..." Sounds crazy to me still but that's exactly what happened. My body felt paralyzed n I could see myself just as I would if I was laying in my bed..saw my legs my room,ect. Tried to cry out but no sound would come out no matter how hard I tried..the same with trying to move my arms..just could not move(which is scary enough) but then I started to feel my body floating up towards the ceiling and I couldn't get down.

I was panicking and then it just stopped all of a sudden.. I felt like I hit my bed falling.. Ok that was really weird but I just thought I had a really intense lucid dream or something, but then it happened again and again.. I can remember about a handful of times this was happened. I didn't know what was happening to me so I just prayed and prayed and prayed for it to stop and it did.

So cut to years later ( I'm 34 now) actually living back at my parents for the past year and a half..about five months ago I had another experience, but this time was very different to say the least. I'm still confused about and was possibly in denial over...and a bit embarrassed and ashamed. Uuugh, but if I don't say something I'll just keep thinking about...okay so I was sleeping in my old bedroom and you know when it's almost time for you to wake up but ur still laying there half asleep n half dreaming( I've always felt I have very lucid dreams when I sleep in my old bedroom for some reason..tho it could all be in my head)... well I was laying there half asleep I start to feel like alil stimulation on my genital area..but I think I'm dreaming so I ignore it..but doesn't stop.

I think I try n wake up more or something but I realize I am awake and I also feel like I'm floating again but this time I'm not scared and panicking. I stayed like that (felt paralyzed still but not scared) and continued to feel stimulated..so much that I'm embarrassed to say I liked it. Omgoshness! What was that?What happened to me?!! I've read about OBE's but also have heard about sucubas coming in at night n sexually assaulting ppl..very terrifying to think about. But I just don't know what to think..So listening to Bob's podcast the other night reminded me of the questions I've had..and found this place in turn so hopefully I can find some kind of peace about my experience. I would appreciate anyone's feedback or info about this.

Ceci

Reactions: Debi
Hi Ceci, and thanks for posting your story. First, it's not that unusual to have sensory experiences during an OBE...of all kinds. Everything is heightened during the experience at times, so all senses can be affected, even tho you are not in body. Now, if it's occurring each time you have an OBE, then I would think you'd want to look further into it to see if there is another component at work here.

Energy is energy, whether it's sexual or otherwise. Energy is a constant, and natural to us all in human form. I would suggest you start a journal that tracks your experiences, so you can see if there is a pattern that emerges.

As far as having more lucid dream states in your old room, it may be because you have a certain comfort level within the home.. then again, I need to ask if there is any other energy you have sensed within that home. Have you lucid dreamed since childhood, btw?

Hi Ceci, welcome to the forum! Those are some very intense experiences. We appreciate you sharing them, it is not always easy to talk about certain things we have experienced. I don't have any good explanations for you, especially on the most recent experiences, but we will have some who can relate to them and provide insight I am sure. Unfortunately, I am one who has not experienced anything extraordinary - at least that I have understood as being paranormal. I am not a skeptic, and I am open to things happening, I just have not identified anything I consider supernatural. I would love to have OBEs and have tried, but I have not been able to experience one. Same thing with lucid dreaming. I think the harder I try, the less likely I may be to experience something in fact.

Reactions: Ceci
Well I don't know about always but some dreams I had a a child I can still remember to this day..vividly..but others I can't remember right after I had them. I do have a guess as to why only that bedroom seems to be where it happens( bc rt now I'm sleeping in the bedroom rt next to that one).. When I was younger me n my best friend started playing with a ouija board pretty much every time she would come over to my house. It was like we were addicted there for a bit..but it got too scary so we stopped..that was in my h.s. Days.. I think that shortly after that is when I had those OBE's but the timeline is fuzzy..so that's just a guess idk why that happened to me though..whatever it was, scared the crap outta me at the time..I hear about people's OBE's n they sound amazing and exciting like you want to do that too..( who wouldn't want to go fly around where've they want?)but my experience was short n nothing like that..then when I thought I might want to try flying out the window..it didn't happen again..was that even an OBE?? Or something else I don't wanna know what? Idk...

Reactions: Debi
Well, the Ouija board issue is a whole nuther problem there, Ceci, and yes, could be related to the issue. Too late to go into that this evening, but back with more thoughts on it tomorrow for you.

Hello there..well I'm new to the forum here but Im glad I found because have a few questions about some things. But it's like...who or where do you ask THESE kind of questions?ya know.. So a few months ago I was searching for paranormal/UFO podcasts and came across Bob's podcast n started listening. After listening to one of his shows about OBE's it made me remember n start thinking about my own experience, or experiences should say. (Guess I tried to forget about n block it out..unsuccessfully apparently) Okay, so the first time I had an OBE was in my teens. Of course I had no clue back then as to what was happening to me, so naturally I was so terrified?! What the heck just happened to me? And it's not like I could go run n talk to my parents about it..what would I even say?,"uh mom..dad..last night I was floating around the house..." Sounds crazy to me still but that's exactly what happened. My body felt paralyzed n I could see myself just as I would if I was laying in my bed..saw my legs my room,ect. Tried to cry out but no sound would come out no matter how hard I tried..the same with trying to move my arms..just could not move(which is scary enough) but then I started to feel my body floating up towards the ceiling and I couldn't get down. I was panicking and then it just stopped all of a sudden.. I felt like I hit my bed falling.. Ok that was really weird but I just thought I had a really intense lucid dream or something, but then it happened again and again.. I can remember about a handful of times this was happened. I didn't know what was happening to me so I just prayed and prayed and prayed for it to stop and it did. So cut to years later ( I'm 34 now) actually living back at my parents for the past year and a half..about five months ago I had another experience, but this time was very different to say the least. I'm still confused about and was possibly in denial over...and a bit embarrassed and ashamed. Uuugh, but if I don't say something I'll just keep thinking about...okay so I was sleeping in my old bedroom and you know when it's almost time for you to wake up but ur still laying there half asleep n half dreaming( I've always felt I have very lucid dreams when I sleep in my old bedroom for some reason..tho it could all be in my head)...well I was laying there half asleep I start to feel like alil stimulation on my genital area..but I think I'm dreaming so I ignore it..but doesn't stop. I think I try n wake up more or something but I realize I am awake and I also feel like I'm floating again but this time I'm not scared and panicking. I stayed like that (felt paralyzed still but not scared) and continued to feel stimulated..so much that I'm embarrassed to say I liked it. Omgoshness! What was that?What happened to me?!! I've read about OBE's but also have heard about sucubas coming in at night n sexually assaulting ppl..very terrifying to think about. But I just don't know what to think..So listening to Bob's podcast the other night reminded me of the questions I've had..and found this place in turn so hopefully I can find some kind of peace about my experience. I would appreciate anyone's feedback or info about this.

Ceci
Hi Ceci. Thanks for sharing your OBEs. Welcome to the ParaNormalForum.

Reactions: Ceci
Well I don't know about always but some dreams I had a a child I can still remember to this day..vividly..but others I can't remember right after I had them. I do have a guess as to why only that bedroom seems to be where it happens( bc rt now I'm sleeping in the bedroom rt next to that one).. When I was younger me n my best friend started playing with a ouija board pretty much every time she would come over to my house. It was like we were addicted there for a bit..but it got too scary so we stopped..that was in my h.s. Days.. I think that shortly after that is when I had those OBE's but the timeline is fuzzy..so that's just a guess idk why that happened to me though..whatever it was, scared the crap outta me at the time..I hear about people's OBE's n they sound amazing and exciting like you want to do that too..( who wouldn't want to go fly around where've they want?)but my experience was short n nothing like that..then when I thought I might want to try flying out the window..it didn't happen again..was that even an OBE?? Or something else I don't wanna know what? Idk...
OK, Ceci. Ouija boards. You're new to the forum so you haven't heard my lecture on them yet...lol. Ouija boards are tools, not toys. Anyone working with one needs to know the rules, and how to protect themselves from what may come through a portal. And you have to know how to CLOSE that portal at the end of a session.

As children, most simply ask "Who's there? Anyone who wants to come in, come on in!" This is the worst possible scenario. It's like opening your front door and letting ANYONE come in the door and making your home their home! If you never tell them to leave, they don't. It's possible that you and your friend did just that. Now, I'm not saying it's demons, but any spirit, good or bad, may still be hanging out. There are ways to close that portal, and ways to rid the home of any spare entities that shouldn't be there. Have you had any other incidents of activity in the home? Has anyone else reported activity of any kind?

Thanks Christie and SeaRoy..I'm happy to have found a place to share! So ok I'd like to clarify about me "liking it"... It felt like half a dream still or lucid dream, n when I finally woke up I was thinking about what had happened and was scared and disgusted..a gross feeling..like kinda invaded in my sleep? I just wanted to make that clear so no one thinks I'm some sorta weirdo..although the verdict might still be out!

And as far as any other experiences in the house, well..I've never seen anything in the house as far as an apparition or anything like that. I also asked my mom, and she hasn't seen anything either. But both of us have heard unexplainable noises. Myself, I've heard my name being called in the voice of my mother..but when I go to see what she wanted she's not even home or she's outside..I've also heard her calling upstairs for me to wake up..and it has woken me from a dead sleep..I wake up and same thing either nobody's home or they are outside. I've never heard my dads voice tho..hmm Ok, so that's the voices...

I've also had the tv outside in the greenhouse (my grandparents built this house and used to run a nursery business, then when they wanted to move we were the only ones who wanted to move out here..sorta a suburb of corpus..been my family's home since I was five..and greenhouse is like a huge barn with part we made exercise/lounge area) we would be hanging out back in greenhouse n proooobably up to no good..oh n "we" is me, my friend Desi and my lil brother Mark ( whose really my big bro he's so much taller than me..but it's not hard to pass me up at a whole 5feet 2) so we would be hanging out and a few different times we were out there stuff happened. Once was the middle of the day and we all heard the main greenhouse door open...we waited n all looked to see who was gonna walk around the corner..but no one was there! That really scared the crap outta us n we all got up n left. It was so scary bc the latch to the greenhouse door isn't a regular latch..it was old n rusty n you would really have to lift up hard n then pull to open it..then it would creeeek as it opened. I thought well maybe it was the wind?? But I've never heard of the wind lifting UP a latch like that..soooo.

Another time we three were out there n we were all getting up to go inside so I started walking towards the tv to turn it off but when I got an inch from the power button it turned off by itself. I turned back around to see if it was my bro or Desi that beat me to it with the remote, but the remote was on the table and both my bro and Desi were already walking towards the door. I hurried my butt up too..that was during early evening.

Another time, again we were out there but this time it was at night. I'm not sure what we were talking about or doing at the time( I wanna say we might have been telling ghost stories..lol but was so long ago I can't remember) but I know we all saw and heard the same thing. Well we actually aren't sure what the heck we saw, the greenhouse walls are semi-translucent semi-opaque material, Windows made outta what looks like chicken wire or grate like material going all the way around and TALL ceilings supported by big wooden beams ( like a barn). We all saw and heard this big animal or something screeching from behind the greenhouse outside.

We had fruit trees growing behind the greenhouse, and the grass/weeds at the time were kinda tall so we could hear the grass rustling around as it moved. But really it happened pretty fast..we heard it I guess it came from over the neighbors fence or had just landed from the sky bc all we heard was a loud thud in the grass..then it jumped from the ground to THE TOP of the greenhouse ceiling..ran or hurriedly crawled across on top of the roof..then jumped back down straight to the ground and then was gone with a rustle of the grass. We could hear that whatever it was it was definitely waaaay bigger than any cat or possum I've ever seen! And I've never known any animal able to jump STRAIGHT UP that high. We could also hear it had claws or nails of some kind bc the way it sounded as it moved. So maybe it used the fruit trees to jump up? But we saw the figure very close to the window/wall so idk about that either.

All I know is the greenhouse is VERY tall....sooo...that scared us pretty good and I think we refrained from hanging out in the greenhouse for awhile after that. Must also mention Desi and I would play the ouija board at first in my bedroom, but when my dad found out we were playing with that he got mad n made me get rid of it. ( I can't even remember exactly what happened to the board..if he threw it away or what..but I'm guessing he just threw in trash) But that didn't stop us from playing tho bc we wanted to play so bad at the time that we got a piece of cardboard and made one for us to use. We would play it outside and in my room..Like I said b4, it was like we were addicted to playing n wanting to play there for alil bit. But one day we got alil too scared n stopped playing altogether. All the greenhouse stuff happened in my h.s. Days..

Also I have heard different noises from time to time like what sounds to be cuboard or cabinet doors closing..I go to see and nothing..And as for my mom's experiences, she said she has heard what she thought was my dad calling for her, but like mine..no one was there. She too also said she heard similar sounds like the cabinet doors. And for both of us, it has only happened when we've been alone in the house.

And the latest and greatest actually has started about a month ago ( according to my mom)..well i guess it's not so new, it's also a loud banging or slamming cabinet doors. She said she only has heard when she's been alone( of course), or outside. And mine I just started hearing these last two days. I'm not working right now and so I've been home alone a lot lately.. So the last two days I've woken up n started getting my breakfast or whatever go to sit down n have been startled by loud "slamming cabinet" sounds. It's just like a few quick slams and then stops. I don't know what that's about but if it happens again tomorrow I'll keep u posted. I'll try and remember anything else that I've experienced here at my family's home..but that's all I can remember or that stuck out to me as being strange..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7Critter
I forgot to mention that my friend Desi had a few experiences but at her old childhood home. I found out years later that it was partially a reason why they moved from that house. Idk why at the time it was happening she never mentioned to me, or maybe she did but I didn't listen?? Idk.. But she said shortly after we started playing with the ouija is when it started happening to her. She said once she was taking a nap on their couch n heard a woman's voice whisper her name right next to her ear. Another time she said she walked into her house n saw her mom turned away from her in the kitchen. She continued walking to her room when she remembered she left something in her parents bedroom. So she walked over n found her mother in the bathroom taking a shower. She asked her,"weren't you just in the kitchen right now?I thought you were cooking something?" And her mom said,"no I've been here in the shower." She said that scared her pretty good. Another time she had a few of our other girlfriends over to spend the night ( I wasn't there that time) and they were siting around in the living room talking when one of our friends hair got pulled. She jumped up off the couch n was thinking it was one of the other girls, but it wasn't. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but those are some of the things I know of that happened to my friend around the same time we were playing with the ouija or sometime after..

Reactions: 7Critter