Touched by Heaven stories/podcast

those who talk to god and listen will always get answers but it is rarely what we expect but if you trust God things do happen but it is in God's time. Time to god is different to us. He does know your time is short so his answers will be understood in time. Anyone who has a personal relationship with God knows that they are not unique because God loves us all regardless of our status in life. Talking to god when you only need a favor isn't the best way to obtain this relationship. If you are to busy with life and other things, you may as well expect the same from God. He always answers however sometimes the answer is no he doesn't need to explain this. I think that is why a lot of us give up on him we want but we rarely give him any acknowledgment outside of our personal needs.
Once you begin to understand this you start to reflect on things like "How do I react to the person that only calls me when they need a favor or a few bucks?" That kind of makes you feel used and un-needed doesn't it? God loves no one better than the next he just wants to be part of your life.

Last edited: