Tornadic diffusion technology

Erno86

Reaction score
Is it possible? I mean...the existence of a technology (somewhere in our universe) that can hopefully dissipate or reduce the rotation and speed of an active, tornado funnel cloud.

I'm just giving it a hypothetical guess at this point --- But based on my own eyewitness sighting (in 1976) of a foo fighter (and other peoples's sightings of other UAP's as well) --- And given the possibility of the existence of ultra high speed (17,500 mph?) drone vehicles from an ET alien race.

If we had wherewithal to develop that kind of drone, ultra hi-speed capability...couldn't we just launch about a thousand of those drone baby's into a funnel cloud with a clockwise rotation --- which would cause a drag against the counterclockwise rotation and hopefully deflate or wipeout the windspeed of a tornado?

Of course...we would have to consider the debris field of a tornado --- But...what if we had the technology, that would envelope the drone or drones with magnetic shields; so as to protect them from the physical effects of the tornado, itself.

If we did have the technology of magnetic shield capability with physical objects, so as to protect them from the ravages of Mother Nature --- Couldn't we just envelope whole cities and towns with magnetic shields, in order to protect them from the onslaught of tornadoes and even hurricanes?

Cheers...

Erno

Having just been the target of a few on Friday, I'd love for an answer to be found. Mother Nature is a mighty source of energy, and I'm not convinced we have drones or anything powerful enough to hold it back. Not even sure about magnetic fields stopping the force of what I saw.

Is it possible? I mean...the existence of a technology (somewhere in our universe) that can hopefully dissipate or reduce the rotation and speed of an active, tornado funnel cloud.

I'm just giving it a hypothetical guess at this point --- But based on my own eyewitness sighting (in 1976) of a foo fighter (and other peoples's sightings of other UAP's as well) --- And given the possibility of the existence of ultra high speed (17,500 mph?) drone vehicles from an ET alien race.

If we had wherewithal to develop that kind of drone, ultra hi-speed capability...couldn't we just launch about a thousand of those drone baby's into a funnel cloud with a clockwise rotation --- which would cause a drag against the counterclockwise rotation and hopefully deflate or wipeout the windspeed of a tornado?

Of course...we would have to consider the debris field of a tornado --- But...what if we had the technology, that would envelope the drone or drones with magnetic shields; so as to protect them from the physical effects of the tornado, itself.

If we did have the technology of magnetic shield capability with physical objects, so as to protect them from the ravages of Mother Nature --- Couldn't we just envelope whole cities and towns with magnetic shields, in order to protect them from the onslaught of tornadoes and even hurricanes?

Cheers...

Erno
From your post to the head of some research society! Now that is thinking outside of the box. I think this type of research would be great, the problem is that tornados have a habit of turning up where you don't expect them. I think the main problem is having the equipment on the spot and ready when it happens.