Top Gun 2 trailer

tom cruise was best in rain man by a long way i feel. god 1986 was such a long time ago the first top gun was new.
are we getting a second wave of these films with rambo back?
i remember at school kids arguing who would win between stallone and arnie and the rest.

They filmed parts of Top Gun 2 at NAWS China Lake and Tom Cruise did flew his P-51 to the base on the day he was filming his parts.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi

Another Top Gun 2 trailer, at about the 2:05 mark a triangular aircraft is shown. Apparently part of the plot involves the Cruise character flying a classified aircraft that requires him to wear a full pressure suit. Shouldn't be too long before photos of that fictional plane start showing up on line claiming it's a new "black" aircraft. By the time the movie is out, I expect that aircraft to be part of a full fledged conspiracy, complete with C2C and podcast guests claiming they have classified information from military insiders.

Reactions: 7Critter

Another Top Gun 2 trailer, at about the 2:05 mark a triangular aircraft is shown. Apparently part of the plot involves the Cruise character flying a classified aircraft that requires him to wear a full pressure suit. Shouldn't be too long before photos of that fictional plane start showing up on line claiming it's a new "black" aircraft. By the time the movie is out, I expect that aircraft to be part of a full fledged conspiracy, complete with C2C and podcast guests claiming they have classified information from military insiders.
I'm counting this post as a "prophecy"....lol And you are probably right.