Top 10 of 2022

This was a fun and interesting article. Debi, I think you found these all this year, good job. The Bigelow story is going to stimulate more discussions on life after death for sure. He has enough money to back the experiments. The one thing he cannot buy is more time, so I guess it makes sense for him to try to assure himself about where we go after death. There was some really good pics, the lady in the church window with no floor is amazing and the messy house with a camera showing a ghost is incredible.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
The one thing he cannot buy is more time, so I guess it makes sense for him to try to assure himself about where we go after death.
Would think after whatever he accumulated at the ranch showed him there are things beyond us. Don't think throwing tons of money at it will give anyone all the answers we seek. Would love to know what they found there. If he still questioning life after death, i guess he did not find that answer.

Reactions: Paulm
Would think after whatever he accumulated at the ranch showed him there are things beyond us. Don't think throwing tons of money at it will give anyone all the answers we seek. Would love to know what they found there. If he still questioning life after death, i guess he did not find that answer.
For those who believe no proof is needed and for those who don't, no proof is enough. There will always be those who search for the fountain of youth, always ones with money lol.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
For those who believe no proof is needed and for those who don't, no proof is enough. There will always be those who search for the fountain of youth, always ones with money lol.
I'm not super rich, but always seems those that are have a different thought process. We don't need money to have faith. I have always lived within my means even if that meant denying certain comforts. Didn't mean i couldn't. I just chose not to. Things always seemed to fall into place without excessive materials to trip over lol.

Reactions: Paulm