Toddler Greets Ghost

Children are more prone to see stuff some can't. If it wasn't for the fact the toddler pointed and asked who it was, i would've just dismissed it as saying hi to camera in room.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
My grandson used to talk about my mother after she died. He would say "Granny said..." After his step dad died he would sometimes tell his mother "Pat says it is not your fault." All of it was about things that were going on after they had died. He was 2 when both of them died and he still talked to them when he was 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric
Children are more prone to see stuff some can't. If it wasn't for the fact the toddler pointed and asked who it was, i would've just dismissed it as saying hi to camera in room.
Ahh good point , because it could have been a set up if not for that comment.

My i used to talk about my mother after she died. He would say "Granny said..." After his step dad died he would sometimes tell his mother "Pat says it is not your fault." All of it was about things that were going on after they had died. He was 2 when both of them died and he still talked to them when he was 6.
Is still he sensitive to paranormal stuff Ja? Or 'grew' out of it past a certain age.

Is still he sensitive to paranormal stuff Ja? Or 'grew' out of it past a certain age.
I am not sure. He is shy and doesn't talk about stuff much like he did when he was little. He is in 5th grade now, which is the age kids start wanting to be "normal".