Today's question...

I hate all shopping and prefer to do any shopping I can online. However, last week I found out how much I hate car shopping. I simply stood back and let the men decide. It has wheels, it goes, I was soooo done. And the sales people...OMG. Personal space, please!

I though there was a recent post about your love for your Kia Soul. Would you not politic for another?

Yes. I hate it generally but further, mens' trousers are all made for men with shorter legs and wider waists. I have a choice of trousers that display my lower leg or ones that fall down. I always wear a belt.
Edit: SHOES!!!! :mad: Built for aliens with feet that are the same width all the way along! Have these clowns never seen a foot? And I'm a man! They think women only have two toes from what I can figure.

As I mentioned, I hate shopping for clothes. But I will cave in to do a mall crawl when I need either pants or shoes. Every single purchase I’ve made online for either shoes or pants has turned out to be a disaster. I won’t ever buy those online again. I have to try them on first.

Reactions: Paintman
I hate grocery shopping. I delay it till the cubbards are bare. Sometimes I send my husband. I hate it!

I must confess I’m a lot like debi in that I’m not a shopper.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Clothing. I’ll do almost anything instead of shop for clothing.

That used to be me too, though recently most of my shopping trips also double as some family time so I can't complain about that.

If there's anything close to annoying shopping for me now, it would be for anything where the wife's attention to detail is magnitudes above my own and she gets indecisive about two (or more) pieces for which I would notice zero difference and I'm being asked to help choose between them.

By Chinese English I mean someone who’s clearly ESL, trying to pass as a buyer

Tho was from when I bought some tattoo needles. The “hello dear” instead of “dear [customer]” made me chuckle that day

needles may be ok..(as long as there blister packed and sterile, with a date of sterilization).....but, please, don't buy ink from china.

Reactions: Lynne
I though there was a recent post about your love for your Kia Soul. Would you not politic for another?
I did be sure to drag the men to the Kia dealership. Told them what I wanted and walked away. I now own another Kia Soul...2016 but not my beloved yellow baby. I am making friends with the new silver streak but I'm still in mourning for my little canary. :(

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I did be sure to drag the men to the Kia dealership. Told them what I wanted and walked away. I now own another Kia Soul...2016 but not my beloved yellow baby. I am making friends with the new silver streak but I'm still in mourning for my little canary. :(

With your affinity for birds Debi, I’m surprise youre not driving a Firebird.

Reactions: Paintman
With your affinity for birds Debi, I’m surprise youre not driving a Firebird.
Ohhh! I used to have a T-Bird! She was a real beauty! Oh man, that car could MOVE! Black and perfect! Then I let my middle son "borrow" it for his prom night. He blew up the engine. Then I replaced the engine. Never was the same. After that I learned to not loan my cars to my boys.