Today's question...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
name-something-you-hate-to-shop-for-question-of-the-5527759.png

Clothing. I’ll do almost anything instead of shop for clothing.
I hate all shopping and prefer to do any shopping I can online. However, last week I found out how much I hate car shopping. I simply stood back and let the men decide. It has wheels, it goes, I was soooo done. And the sales people...OMG. Personal space, please!

I hate all shopping and prefer to do any shopping I can online. However, last week I found out how much I hate car shopping. I simply stood back and let the men decide. It has wheels, it goes, I was soooo done. And the sales people...OMG. Personal space, please!
But the salesmen want to be your friend! jk they want you to take a car and go away :D

As much as I like shopping online, I hate buying online because sometimes you don’t even get the quality you expected :mad:

Reactions: Paintman
As much as I like shopping online, I hate buying online because sometimes you don’t even get the quality you expected :mad:
I read a lot of the reviews. Seems to help quite a bit.

Reactions: Paulm
I read a lot of the reviews. Seems to help quite a bit.
Yup once you get past the “Chinese English” and the reviews with random Russian words, you find the odd real review telling you not to buy it :D

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
Yup once you get past the “Chinese English” and the reviews with random Russian words, you find the odd real review telling you not to buy it :D
By Chinese English I mean someone who’s clearly ESL, trying to pass as a buyer

Tho was from when I bought some tattoo needles. The “hello dear” instead of “dear [customer]” made me chuckle that day

Attachments

• 84CA5ED0-7579-47D5-AE6E-CE55D05242E9.jpeg
    84CA5ED0-7579-47D5-AE6E-CE55D05242E9.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 139
Clothing. I’ll do almost anything instead of shop for clothing.
Yes. I hate it generally but further, mens' trousers are all made for men with shorter legs and wider waists. I have a choice of trousers that display my lower leg or ones that fall down. I always wear a belt.
Edit: SHOES!!!! :mad: Built for aliens with feet that are the same width all the way along! Have these clowns never seen a foot? And I'm a man! They think women only have two toes from what I can figure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Yes. I hate it generally but further, mens' trousers are all made for men with shorter legs and wider waists. I have a choice of trousers that display my lower leg or ones that fall down. I always wear a belt.
Shrink them in fluoride

Reactions: Paintman and Benway