Titanic wreckage footage released

Reactions: Debi
I will have to watch the 80 min video when I get time, it would be so fascinating to see. This tragedy is still so emotionally charged, everyone that talks about it feels it. This tragedy sent shock waves out through time; I think.

Reactions: Debi
I will have to watch the 80 min video when I get time, it would be so fascinating to see. This tragedy is still so emotionally charged, everyone that talks about it feels it. This tragedy sent shock waves out through time; I think.
Been a Titanic buff nearly all my life. Funny, her sister ship, the Olympic, made 257...round trips across the Atlantic from GB to New York in a span of 24 years, a marvelous sea career! And yet, you never hear a word about her. Always... her ill-fated Sister.

Reactions: Lynne
Been a Titanic buff nearly all my life. Funny, her sister ship, the Olympic, made 257...round trips across the Atlantic from GB to New York in a span of 24 years, a marvelous sea career! And yet, you never hear a word about her. Always... her ill-fated Sister.
I think we expect good and keep moving and the bad is met with anger and resentment that burns a long time.

Reactions: Tworivers71