Timing - when communicating with spirits.

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Do you find that when talking to spirits, that they answer before you have even finished asking the question?

I think this is because when you formulate a question in your head, there is a small gap before you put it into words and actually speak it.
It is as if they are mind reading your question in your head before you speak it out loud. Then answering it in a timely manner, but by that time you are talking and end up talking over them.
Maybe we just have to focus on thinking the right questions?- and not talk at all?

This also seems to happen on EVP's as responses are usually on the tail of a question being asked or more usually mixed in with people still asking the question.

What do you think of the timing of responses to questions asked?

I think you're right about that. There have been times when I am planning a small ritual to aid in some goal to come about, and the thing happens before I can carry out the ritual. It's like it was already done in my mind.

Reactions: ozentity
I don’t generally communicate with spirits nor is my Guide strong or persistent enough to get my attention. But, I agree with you both that your true intentions reach out into the ether before any other actions are possible.

So I would agree Rowan this makes it possible for spirits to respond much quicker than we might have expected.

Do you find that when talking to spirits, that they answer before you have even finished asking the question?

I think this is because when you formulate a question in your head, there is a small gap before you put it into words and actually speak it.
It is as if they are mind reading your question in your head before you speak it out loud. Then answering it in a timely manner, but by that time you are talking and end up talking over them.
Maybe we just have to focus on thinking the right questions?- and not talk at all?

This also seems to happen on EVP's as responses are usually on the tail of a question being asked or more usually mixed in with people still asking the question.

What do you think of the timing of responses to questions asked?
The other side may operate at a different time or vibration rate, therefore they have heard the question in their time before it was spoken in our time.

I believe they are way beyond the talk of man,who is at the bottom of communications as a creature of the Earth compared to more "simple" life forms imo.My dogs can read my thoughts,so I really can't imagine what spirits are capable of.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I believe they are way beyond the talk of man,who is at the bottom of communications as a creature of the Earth compared to more "simple" life forms imo.My dogs can read my thoughts,so I really can't imagine what spirits are capable of.
Yes, it is very easy for animals to communicate with us; whether we can hear it is another matter entirely.

Reactions: ozentity
I have had images in my head before from a totally different perspective - usually of food. Animals seem to use pictures and taste a lot.