Time Travelers Stories

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Reactions: Paulm and 7Critter
Bell, then Norry, would routinely ask time travelers to call in on a reserved line on C2C. Over the years I must have heard well over a hundred callers claim to be time travelers, but I only found one to be compelling.

Unlike most callers who talked about being on military missions or spouted technobabble about "how it's done," this one guy spoke in very measured terms about the process involved in determining who was permitted to travel, how where/when they went was established, and the rules by which they traveled. I don't know if he was from the future, but if in the future time travel is made possible, I hope those in charge put a lot of thought into the processes the caller discussed.

Bell, then Norry, would routinely ask time travelers to call in on a reserved line on C2C. Over the years I must have heard well over a hundred callers claim to be time travelers, but I only found one to be compelling.

Unlike most callers who talked about being on military missions or spouted technobabble about "how it's done," this one guy spoke in very measured terms about the process involved in determining who was permitted to travel, how where/when they went was established, and the rules by which they traveled. I don't know if he was from the future, but if in the future time travel is made possible, I hope those in charge put a lot of thought into the processes the caller discussed.
Do you remember who interviewed that one?