Time travelers invited!

This makes me realize why there could never be " personal " time travel devices..... You would never again forget or miss anything, you could always just go back and catch it later......get a ticket, go back and leave yourself a not not to speed that day..lol....do something wrong, same thing....boy, we would mess the time space continuum up beyond belief....I dunno,....sorry....just thinking useless thoughts out loud, kinda, sorta....lol

I'd be using it a lot to find my house keys!

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
well, my opinion makes me sound nuts. There is a war coming and some of us have yet to choose a side. I can ramble on about this but it is only my opinion and like I said I sound like a lunatic. I may have to use my disclaimer again as my signature which reads as "This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view's of this forum and it's owners."

and I believe not choosing a side is still a choice and perhaps not the best one.

Reactions: Armand
I'd be using it a lot to find my house keys!
LOL........also, imagine everyday millions of men around the world would be on their way home from work and suddenly remember its their anniversary or a birthday or something and would be saying " wait let me just turn this little knob thingy and go back a day or two"....lol..... The time continuum would be worse than the worst interstate known to man.....lol

Reactions: Lynne
well, my opinion makes me sound nuts. There is a war coming and some of us have yet to choose a side. I can ramble on about this but it is only my opinion and like I said I sound like a lunatic. I may have to use my disclaimer again as my signature which reads as "This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view's of this forum and it's owners."
I’ve picked my side :)

Reactions: Paulm