Time travel SHOCK: How Brian Cox PROVED Albert Einstein’s special theory – 'It's possible'

Rule of thumb....if the headline has a word like SHOCKING in capital letters, it's normally to sensationalize the topic and not based on facts.

Reactions: Donna K.
Rule of thumb....if the headline has a word like SHOCKING in capital letters, it's normally to sensationalize the topic and not based on facts.

Exactly.

I always feel like people might think I'm full of myself or arrogant or egotistic orrrr 'fill in the blank' -- when I post on these things to this extent. My point is not to be right or that I expect others to think I am right -- who knows??? My point is to use critical thinking skills in arguing that in 'Theory', the probability of me being right or as right as another given the same information is still on the baseline and cannot 'Theoretically' be dismissed from the game. I am the whole of the General Public. And I am on a Mission against what I call "The Dumbing Down of Humanity". That game is rigged. Obviously.

Now, I am not saying there are not truly and beautifully gifted individuals out there with the ability to evolve humanity. At all. Einstein - well - I'd love to have had lunch with that dude... Mozart... Da Vinci... Galileo... Tesla... JESUS... ya know. But many and maybe even most that are considered geniuses are only 'theoretically' geniuses. Philosopher's? Shoot - I'll give you some philosophy's -- These were men and maybe one women (not in hiding) who were free thinkers and Dreamer's... critical thinking skills through the roof, and either the money to be left alone or the moxie to know they were on the short list of who's who to die next, and they spoke out anyway. Beyond that most of the pioneer's and leader's in different fields were/are completely enclosed in that particular field. They might can hold your beating heart in their hands... but they wouldn't know a donkey if it kicked them, you see. That doesn't evolve humanity. That evolves the field.

So, long winded as always - out of of the millions and millions of the masses throughout humanity's life time... Maybe 1,000 were actually smarter than you. I mean... In just a little over 48 hours I have personally witnessed a guy who just blatantly slaughtered Relativity and a group of guys who have decided to release an army of whoever to 'purge' darkness at whatever cost by using an Ancient Rite - in other words Magic. And in both cases their followers are many.

My greatest Teacher Gift has been Curiosity and the refusal to believe in others who demanded I give up my freedom to Think more than I believed in myself.

I WILL Free The Minds of The Children! Lol.

Warrior 2.jpg

This of course is not me. This is a Warrior Speaking Her Voice --- at Standing Rock - Heya.

Last edited:
I always feel like people might think I'm full of myself or arrogant or egotistic orrrr 'fill in the blank' -- when I post on these things to this extent.
Ok, filling in the blank...
...orrrr, full of conviction born of trusting in my own knowledge and experience, rather than that of others or the dictates of society.

Ok so if we went fast enough to meet ourselves where we started ...did we ever leave? Did time stand still?

Exactly. Those are the questions. And of all the possible answers to the questions... time travel is not one of them. Right?
Or is it ? It’s hard to tell lol. My head hurts now. I don’t think I care.