Time Travel and the Sub-Conscious

Heather

She's a haunted witch
Reaction score
Time travel has always amazed me. Psychics have always amazed me (as I've been gifted some psychic abilities).

Here is my question:

Can time travel and psychics go hand-in-hand? For example, there has been psychics who had predicted 9/11 and some who can look back into the past and see things. I don't have any examples at the moment for those. Is it possible that time travel is actually being performed by psychics?

I say this because I've had a reoccurring dream of a war in 2020. Prior to those dreams, I always got stuck on the age 27 (as in, I could never see my future past that time). I also feel a weird energy-like feeling when I'm around guns. Okay, in my dreams it's always year 2020 and I'm always in the middle of a war (bombs exploding, gun shots, etc). In these dreams, it always ends by getting shot and killed. I've always been told that if one dies in their dreams, they die in real life and one cannot feel pain in their dreams. In my dreams, every time I get shot, I feel it. I always feel the pain and the burning sensation it puts off. I feel my lung collapse (I always get shot in the chest) and in the dream I eventually drift off and black out.

I'm wondering if I'm actually have a premonition? Because it's always 2020, I'm always 27, and I always die the exact same way but in different locations each time. Can anyone explain that?

To elaborate more with my connection with guns, my mom and step-father shoot guns for fun. Every time I'm around and they have them out, I feel different. I used to write this off as a phobia, but it never felt like any fear I've ever had. Any time the gun's barrel faced near me (never loaded and never exactly at me) I jump. I don't physically jump, but it feels like my soul does. I never understood why.

I hope I explained this well. I've just been meaning to talk about this experience for a while now but never got to it.

Reactions: 7Critter
As a gun nut I get that fear. Actually I flip out at anyone improperly handling firearms, even if it’s poor trigger discipline.

Other than the dreams, have you ever been shot, shot at or got held at gunpoint?

I hope to God you’re wrong about 2020. Because the US actually backed out of the Korea’s peace talks recently. But if this is an ongoing vision that you keep receiving, It can definitely affect how you react to weapons.

Kinda reminds me of a vivid dream I had where an armed team of soldiers/swat police storming my house. I remember rushing them because they threatened my family and the moment I get shot in the chest I woke up. I think I was 30. And I’ve never been in an altercation with the police or military.

I'm wondering if I'm actually have a premonition? Because it's always 2020, I'm always 27, and I always die the exact same way but in different locations each time. Can anyone explain that?
One of the explanations for psychics getting things "wrong" is we forget to add in the fact time lines CAN AND ARE CHANGED. What you "read" in one moment most likely will change as free will is forever shifting our time line.

Time travel has always amazed me. Psychics have always amazed me (as I've been gifted some psychic abilities).

Here is my question:

Can time travel and psychics go hand-in-hand? For example, there has been psychics who had predicted 9/11 and some who can look back into the past and see things. I don't have any examples at the moment for those. Is it possible that time travel is actually being performed by psychics?

I say this because I've had a reoccurring dream of a war in 2020. Prior to those dreams, I always got stuck on the age 27 (as in, I could never see my future past that time). I also feel a weird energy-like feeling when I'm around guns. Okay, in my dreams it's always year 2020 and I'm always in the middle of a war (bombs exploding, gun shots, etc). In these dreams, it always ends by getting shot and killed. I've always been told that if one dies in their dreams, they die in real life and one cannot feel pain in their dreams. In my dreams, every time I get shot, I feel it. I always feel the pain and the burning sensation it puts off. I feel my lung collapse (I always get shot in the chest) and in the dream I eventually drift off and black out.

To elaborate more with my connection with guns, my mom and step-father shoot guns for fun. Every time I'm around and they have them out, I feel different. I used to write this off as a phobia, but it never felt like any fear I've ever had. Any time the gun's barrel faced near me (never loaded and never exactly at me) I jump. I don't physically jump, but it feels like my soul does. I never understood why.

I hope I explained this well. I've just been meaning to talk about this experience for a while now but never got to it.

To me time travel is as good an explanation as many others for my premonitions.

Oh, before I post anything more Heather, just because it’s an interesting coincidence, I had a lifelong fascination with my future age of ‘27’. I never understood why 27 was so interesting to me. In hindsight the only meaningful thing that occurred to me at that age was I moved out of my parent’s home after buying a house of my own.

Most of my premonitions seem to be just a state of knowing what will happen - and most only include a single sense typically visual or very, very, very rarely audio. Only a few of my premonitions included two or more senses at once. I share that because - at least for me - if it were time travel it would seem that only a part of my senses can travel or only some of my senses “work” while traveling.

And to the best of my recognition (based on keeping a log for many, many years) my premonitions only reach a maximum of 48 hours into the future. I only have one premonition that I am aware of that occurred more than two days prior to the actual real world event. So I interpret this to mean that so far I am either limited to 48 hours of time travel or my recollections from the future don’t work if I have traveled further.

Like I said, time travel is as reasonable an explanation for my premonitions as many others. Other explanations I have entertained include being able to read the fabled Akashic records, different times (or alternate dimensions) overlapping or running concurrently, or the ability to read the form of energy that is “time”...like being able to take current quantum info and extrapolate how it is likely to play out during the next two days. That last idea might be kinda like counting cards in a card game and pretty accurately determining the most likely statistical results for the next hand to be dealt.

I don’t seem to have any conscious control over this (what I perceive to be a) psychic sense; and, I am unaware of anything that specifically triggers it for me. To me it appears to be mostly (but not always) random. One more point, most (estimating 75%) of my premonitions occur when I am awake.

Last edited:
Time travel has always amazed me. Psychics have always amazed me
These are two of my interests as well. I never believed that I had any psychic abilities, but the longer that I have participated in this forum, the more I wonder. Perhaps any abilities or sentivities of mine have not changed, but my ability to recognize the gifts have changed.

The ParaNormal Forum brings out the best abilities and qualities in all of us. May PNF live long and prosper. :LLAP

As a gun nut I get that fear. Actually I flip out at anyone improperly handling firearms, even if it’s poor trigger discipline.

Other than the dreams, have you ever been shot, shot at or got held at gunpoint?

I hope to God you’re wrong about 2020. Because the US actually backed out of the Korea’s peace talks recently. But if this is an ongoing vision that you keep receiving, It can definitely affect how you react to weapons.
No I have never been threatened by a firearm before. And, you know how most dreams jump around and make no sense at all? These recurring dreams have a very specific location, time and feels so real that I feel like I'm controlling the dream myself (fully aware and able to think, react and decide).

No I have never been threatened by a firearm before. And, you know how most dreams jump around and make no sense at all? These recurring dreams have a very specific location, time and feels so real that I feel like I'm controlling the dream myself (fully aware and able to think, react and decide).
So not only vivid, but lucid.

Reactions: Lynne
Does this recurring dream make sense to you?

One of the explanations for psychics getting things "wrong" is we forget to add in the fact time lines CAN AND ARE CHANGED. What you "read" in one moment most likely will change as free will is forever shifting our time line.
I haven't had this dream in some time, in which i hope that means it has changed. However, these dreams don't happen close together. I'll have it at least twice a year. I have yet to have it this year.