Time slip

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Unconscious Time Slip

“Back in 1995, I was driving my car on the highway one ordinary winter night around 3 A.M. Suddenly, everything was quiet and looked as if I was watching a flat TV screen, only minding for the red lights of a car before mine. I could not figure out where I was although I knew perfectly well my way home, but I had no worries. I just kept on driving along the highway that had no more exit lanes, for a length of time that I could not tell. Then suddenly, I was conscious again, like waking up, stuck in a traffic jam, with dozens of cars beeping around, at 4 A.M. That seemed incredible to me! There was no reason at all for those cars to stop and so many of them! More strange was the fact that I saw on my right, in far distance, a huge shiny silver round building, really huge like a stadium, though this kind of architecture was sci-fi at the time. I knew this building did NOT really exist and got away with it by saying to myself that it was another one that I knew was totally different and completely elsewhere. Then I realized I was ten miles ahead of where I should have exited.” - Lee Gally

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Reactions: Charleh and Benway
This is not written well, however it sounds to me like he was hypnotized by the road. This has happened to most drivers in snow storms or rain when the road is hard to see and the view is unchanging out the window. The wiper blades in motion add to the effect.

Hopefully he wasn’t abducted. It sounds like he’s describing a landed ship. My opinion on this one is that he was day dreaming from road hypnosis. Time passes fast when we’re not fully conscious.