Time jump

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Borrowing from an old Star Trek script, the world is about to end BUT there is a time portal that will transport you and your family to any era in the past to live out the rest of your life. You will have money to support your life there, so, what era would you choose? Remember, this isn't just a visit....you're there for life!

time-machine-51bb477d2c204.jpg

I'll have to think about the destination and time. It would be tough knowing that I would not have the electronic conveniences and instant communications of today. I have often wondered if people like Nichola Tesla were time travelers from the future.

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
I believe I shall try the Victorian era. At least they had books, and some independent women were moderately tolerated! Music was coming along nicely, too. Since I would have money, I could live in relative style, faint at appropriate times, and go for carriage rides in the park. :p

Borrowing from an old Star Trek script, the world is about to end BUT there is a time portal that will transport you and your family to any era in the past to live out the rest of your life. You will have money to support your life there, so, what era would you choose? Remember, this isn't just a visit....you're there for life!

time-machine-51bb477d2c204.jpg

Most definitely the Victorian era!!! I would live in Europe and hobnob with all the great classical musicians- especially Franz Liszt, Chopin etc...that would be heaven to me...

Most definitely the Victorian era!!! I would live in Europe and hobnob with all the great classical musicians- especially Franz Liszt, Chopin etc...that would be heaven to me...
Oh yes! I forgot to mention it would HAVE to be Europe! The very SEAT of civilization for that era! (Besides, I love the decor!)

1880's Vienna thru 1920's Chicago. Indoor plumbing, culture, then radio, electric light, record player, cool cars and planes........ Have a thing for the era, and those cities. Get in the ground floor with all the inventions.

Reactions: Debi
1880's Vienna thru 1920's Chicago. Indoor plumbing, culture, then radio, electric light, record player, cool cars and planes........ Have a thing for the era, and those cities. Get in the ground floor with all the inventions.
you could invent penicillin and become famous, after that everyone would believe everything you said and then you could take over the world!

HAHAHAHAHA!

no but that would be cool.