Time in a bottle...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
HAVE YOU EVER PUT SOMETHING IN A TIME CAPSULE? DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS?

NOW, THE PNF IS ABOUT TO DO IT'S OWN VIRTUAL TIME CAPSULE! WHAT ARE YOU ADDING TO IT? MY FIRST CONTRIBUTION IS TOILET PAPER....IT'S MAGIC SO ANYTHING WILL FIT!

1594165950745.png

Reactions: garnetsilver
I once had a girlfriend who played up on me when I was young,as revenge I put a letter describing her character tied to a helium balloon and sent it off.A friend of hers found it about 5km's away and gave it to her causing me great grief,bad Karma for me, lol.Not a bottle but on the same page.

I think I also want to add in a list of all the things that I took for normal 4 months ago that are no longer normal.

The book "An inconvenient truth" signed by Al Gore himself, because most copies will be burned for heat during the approaching ice age. :D

I always think that time capsules should contain things we believe are correct because they may turn out not to be in 100 years.
Maybe a cigarette lighter if vaping will take over they will be obsolete.
An ipod shuffle with current music on it. Should be good for a laugh. Does anyone still use them today as they are fading antiques even now.
...and myself if it is a magic time capsule, so I can be let out when all this madness is over.