TikTok Time Traveller Warns What’s To Come In Next Three Years

"12/14/21: 3 Teenagers find a T-Rex egg and a device to open a portal to an alternate universe."

Sounds plausible. I mean if they leave our universe, how would we know it didn't happen? Now here is someone who knows how to do prophesy!
I've read and/or listened to dozens of people claiming to be time travelers, I've never found any of them believable. I have found some to be better than others, however.

The best I ever heard was a guy who called Bell on C2C a year or so before the John Titor flap started. He called himself "Single 7" and claimed to be from the 2060s. He clearly put a lot of thought into his backstory, and jazzed it up with aspects that were sure to get Bell fired up, including fighting Greys and purposeful global warming. The best part of the call was 7 explaining to Bell that in his time a favorite leisure activity was mass sexual activity through a consciousness driven mental internet deal. He got fairly graphic, and ol'Art perked right up. I remember listening to the show and laughing so hard I almost couldn't breathe.

Reactions: Paulm