TikTok Time Traveller Warns What’s To Come In Next Three Years

Ohhh more dire predictions. Nobody ever sees anything good. I’m calling a fake on this one.

Reactions: Duke and Paintman
I am extremely sceptical about things like this.

Not the fact that they could potentially be a time-traveller, but the fact that they are sharing things on TikTok (of all outlets). If I was a genuine time-traveller, wanting to help civilisation, I certainly wouldn't use TikTok..........UNLESS I was looking at a monetary gain. Yep, you get paid to influence by the TikTok service.

Taken from their own site:

To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok's Creator Fund through the app.

At 1.4 million followers, this 'time-traveller' is probably raking it in.........

You do not need to be a time-traveller to make predictions. I am not a time-traveller or a fortune teller, but here are three predictions on things we will potentially have to face in the 'near' future, derived from scientific knowledge and common sense:

1. WWIII
It is not a case of if, but when. With current tensions with China and Russia in different theatres of the world, many military and ex-military personnel agree that it is only a matter of time before something initiates a major conflict. In all honesty, it is most likely going to be the situation between China and Taiwan. With the Chinese recently threatening to 'nuke Japan off the face of the earth' on the eve of the opening of the Olympics, these are threats that cannot be ignored, and most likely will not be, by Japan. Also, the UK has announced today that it is going to send warships to the region - which will infuriate the Chinese..........

As the USA, UK, Australia and Japan have an agreement to support Taiwan under any possible conflict, which could be initiated by any attempt by the Chinese to invade Taiwan and take the country by force, and China has formed close ties with Russia, North Korea and Pakistan, this would be an 'all-out' conflict. If history teaches us anything, if a conflict of this scale does break out, there will be others, currently sitting quietly on the sidelines, that may take the opportunity to seize power and gain grounds for their own purposes. Putin, in my opinion, is a huge candidate for this sort of side-action.

I believe we will potentially see a major conflict initiate within the next three years..........

2. Major Earthquake
Again, not a case of if, but when. Experts within USGS already have concerns that a major quake is brewing and, by data collated, they believe it will hit California. The last major earthquake (usually noted at a magnitude of 8 or above), hit the LA area in 1680 at a magnitude of 7.9. The average cycle time for big earthquakes on the San Andreas fault is 135 years, meaning that the last 'big one' occurred over 300 years ago and we are long overdue for the next one.

Hard to say when the next 'big one' will happen, but with noted seismic activity in the area quite recently, it may be a warning sign that something big may be just around the corner..........

3. Super Volcano Eruption
Okay, so I already get the feeling that you think that I am going to go on about the Yellowstone caldera. Yes, it is overdue for an eruption according to scientific data; yes, it is an active area currently and yes, it would be really bad if this caldera blows its top..........

However, Yellowstone actually sits at number 21 of the most dangerous volcanos we need to be worried about at this moment in time. At number 1 is a supervolcano monster, measuring 18 miles across the caldera, known as Campi Flegrei and is located in Italy. It is a volcanic complex consisting of 24 craters and edifices. Many of these are located underwater, in Pozzuoli Bay. The volcano last erupted in 1538, when a week-long discharge led to the formation of a new volcano, Monte Nuovo.

Several recent studies have indicated changes are taking place in this caldera system. In one, researchers discovered magma appears to be building up under the volcanic system, suggesting Campi Flegrei is getting ready to enter a new caldera cycle. This new phase could, at some undetermined point in the near future, culminate in a large volume eruption. In another report, researchers looked at ground deformation that has taken place in the region since the 1950s, finding that the volcano has been building energy throughout this period, potentially indicating it is moving towards conditions more favourable for an eruption.

If this monster blows, and in the worst-case scenario of a large underwater eruption within the bay, a tsunami with a crest measuring up to 100 feet could hit various coastlines around the area............

With the current activity being noted at the caldera, it is possible that a major eruption could happen within the next 10 years unless the activity subsides.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benway
I am extremely sceptical about things like this.

Not the fact that they could potentially be a time-traveller, but the fact that they are sharing things on TikTok (of all outlets). If I was a genuine time-traveller, wanting to help civilisation, I certainly wouldn't use TikTok..........UNLESS I was looking at a monetary gain. Yep, you get paid to influence by the TikTok service.

Taken from their own site:

To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok's Creator Fund through the app.

At 1.4 million followers, this 'time-traveller' is probably raking it in.........
OOORRRRR, They really are time travelers and tictok and you tube is still a thing in he future , so how do you all at once get a massive pay day....simple, you go back in the past, upload a video and then return to the future where you all of a sudden have 42 gazillion hits and one massive bank deposit waiting on you....hmmmmmm....lol

• Haha
Reactions: Benway and titch2k6
Tik Tok is the most colossal waste of time, money, and energy in the known universe. My wife keeps showing me the most inane, juvenile, moronic posts and it's starting to become very annoying. They aren't even remotely funny unless you are five years old.

I put zero stock in everything found there.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm and titch2k6
Tik Tok is the most colossal waste of time, money, and energy in the known universe. My wife keeps showing me the most inane, juvenile, moronic posts and it's starting to become very annoying. They aren't even remotely funny unless you are five years old.

I put zero stock in everything found there.
ooops, i think i may represent all that you describe there....lmao....

"12/14/21: 3 Teenagers find a T-Rex egg and a device to open a portal to an alternate universe."

Sounds plausible. I mean if they leave our universe, how would we know it didn't happen? Now here is someone who knows how to do prophesy!

Reactions: Paulm