Tibetan Tulpa

Hey just forewarning here, considering recent events here, were very picky on what kinds of sigils and types of witchcraft are brought up here.
If you’re talking about any other sigil than this
View attachment 14038 I’ll have to edit it out. Btw Tulpas can be made through intense concentration alone if I’m not mistaken.

So what do you want a Tulpa for? Just curious, want to experiment, other?
Yes they can be created with intense concentration and meditation......most ppl though don't know how to meditate that deeply.....

Reactions: Charleh
Isn't a tulpa basically the equivalent of what we in the west have commonly called poltergeist.....only the tulpa is created on purpose where as the poltergeist is usually a creation of the subconscious......just wondering, heard of the practice but never really dug that deep during my study of far east philosophy.
Nope. They’re the equivalent of a thought form. It’s a sentient creature that is created in someone else’s mind. You project what you want in this tulpa, and you let it loose either in your mind or out in the pysical world. They aren’t spirits of the dead or anything like that.

Reactions: Paulm
this it the one I'm talking about, and I practice white magic with is protection and healing. I banish evil, not welcome it. and I want to create a sentinel creature to protect me and my loved ones.
Alright, we’re on the same page :) my warning here is that a tulpa will feed on any intention it is given. If you want to create a sentinel creature that is capable of protecting you, you need to make sure that it’s only fed your intentions, and that nobody feeds it any intention that can make it either not listen to you, or straight up turn on you. Anyone can feed a tulpa, even if it’s just yours.

I plan on during more research first and I need to mentally prepare myself.
Good call man. In the mean time maybe start off with a tulpa you can just BS with so you can talk to someone when you’re bored. Something simple like that. And also learn how to ignore them if you need to dissolve it. To my knowledge the only way to “kill” a tulpa is to starve it of any intention or attention.

Nope. They’re the equivalent of a thought form. It’s a sentient creature that is created in someone else’s mind. You project what you want in this tulpa, and you let it loose either in your mind or out in the pysical world. They aren’t spirits of the dead or anything like that.
OK...that's what I was thinking....that's what a lot of theories on poltergiest activity is.....not always spirit activity.....but that's about all I know about this practice.

Reactions: Charleh