Tibetan Tulpa

DragonLady22

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used a Tibetan Tulpa? I want to practice with it but I'm scared to. Any suggestions

Has anyone ever used a Tibetan Tulpa? I want to practice with it but I'm scared to. Any suggestions
Can you explain a little of the practice for this member not familiar ? Also, I am moving this thread from live thread to the spirituality forum

Welcome to the forum! I suggest with tulpas, you don’t create or use one unless you’re in a positive head space. They feed off the concentration and your emotion to become a sentient being of sorts. So if you’re scared of what could go wrong, feeding that fear into it could either make it dangerous or scared of you like you’re scared of it, if that makes sense.

Also typically these things are in your head, talking to you on their time. You need to feed them attention for them to exist, but getting rid of one requires you to completely ignore it until it ‘dies’ so to speak.

My suggestion is keep reading up on them, and make sure you’re confident in this.

To my knowledge, this my be considered a parapsychology, with even psychiatrists recognizing tulpa phenomena. Let me see if I can find some sources on that.

Can you explain a little of the practice for this member not familiar ? Also, I am moving this thread from live thread to the spirituality forum
its a sigil used in witch craft as well as other religious practices but mine is of the witch craft nature

Welcome to the forum! I suggest with tulpas, you don’t create or use one unless you’re in a positive head space. They feed off the concentration and your emotion to become a sentient being of sorts. So if you’re scared of what could go wrong, feeding that fear into it could either make it dangerous or scared of you like you’re scared of it, if that makes sense.

Also typically these things are in your head, talking to you on their time. You need to feed them attention for them to exist, but getting rid of one requires you to completely ignore it until it ‘dies’ so to speak.

My suggestion is keep reading up on them, and make sure you’re confident in this.

To my knowledge, this my be considered a parapsychology, with even psychiatrists recognizing tulpa phenomena. Let me see if I can find some sources on that.
thank you. I'm actually trying to create a protective beast to guard me and my loved ones.

Reactions: Charleh
its a sigil used in witch craft as well as other religious practices but mine is of the witch craft nature
Hey just forewarning here, considering recent events here, were very picky on what kinds of sigils and types of witchcraft are brought up here.
If you’re talking about any other sigil than this
BD17D056-F68C-4186-9F8E-3695671513F1.jpeg I’ll have to edit it out. Btw Tulpas can be made through intense concentration alone if I’m not mistaken.

So what do you want a Tulpa for? Just curious, want to experiment, other?

thank you. I'm actually trying to create a protective beast to guard me and my loved ones.
Thats a first. You might be successful, but That’s going to take a lot of power. And unless you’re well versed in making tulpas (you’re not) I think you might want to look into the archangels and how to ask for their intercession. Are you familiar with St. Michael?

Isn't a tulpa basically the equivalent of what we in the west have commonly called poltergeist.....only the tulpa is created on purpose where as the poltergeist is usually a creation of the subconscious......just wondering, heard of the practice but never really dug that deep during my study of far east philosophy.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Hey just forewarning here, considering recent events here, were very picky on what kinds of sigils and types of witchcraft are brought up here.
If you’re talking about any other sigil than this
View attachment 14038 I’ll have to edit it out. Btw Tulpas can be made through intense concentration alone if I’m not mistaken.

So what do you want a Tulpa for? Just curious, want to experiment, other?
this it the one I'm talking about, and I practice white magic with is protection and healing. I banish evil, not welcome it. and I want to create a sentinel creature to protect me and my loved ones.

I plan on during more research first and I need to mentally prepare myself.