Thursday Oct. 24, 2013 - Art Bell Interviews Timothy Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went in early and had the show on. Busy tonight and before I could listen the guest was saying good bye. Sounds like Art was a little disappointed.

I am not really sure what the problem was. Yes, the guest had some third hand, but also some first hand experiences. It was all anecdotal anyway. So whether he was telling you about what happened to him or whether he was telling you of what he knew of other peoples' experiences, you could chose if you wanted to believe it or not. I don't see how this is any different than the guy with the Freddy in the freezer story. Someone tells us about their experience and we either believe it or not. I feel bad for the guest. Could you imagine being booked for three hours, then being shown the door after only 2?

Reactions: brucerossmorgan
I am not really sure what the problem was. Yes, the guest had some third hand, but also some first hand experiences. It was all anecdotal anyway. So whether he was telling you about what happened to him or whether he was telling you of what he knew of other peoples' experiences, you could chose if you wanted to believe it or not. I don't see how this is any different than the guy with the Freddy in the freezer story. Someone tells us about their experience and we either believe it or not. I feel bad for the guest. Could you imagine being booked for three hours, then being shown the door after only 2?
Yeah, I see no difference with Hoagland or any other guest making far out claims that can't be proven either. Seems sort of strange Good's stories weren't good enough, and yet others' stories have been.

The-Hook.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: brucerossmorgan
Status
Not open for further replies.