Thunderstorms

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
13406946_1609697309321296_8527522531183728746_n.jpg

Do you enjoy the rumble of thunder and the lightning flashing? Are you a weather watcher and track the storms? Would you go storm chasing?

And do you "feel" a change in the energy as a storm approaches?​

Love thunderstorms. I get a big adrenaline rush during tornado warnings. I'd like to once ride along with professional storm chasers.
I definitely feel an energy change. I can smell rain coming and feel barometric pressure changes. I'm my own weather reporter.:p

Love to hear the rain and the rolling thunder .Also like the smell of rain after a long dry spell .I don't think I'll be chasing tornadoes any time soon though.I took an indirect hit from a lightning bolt once and have learned to respect the power of these things .Mother nature can get nasty at times .

Love to hear the rain and the rolling thunder .Also like the smell of rain after a long dry spell .I don't think I'll be chasing tornadoes any time soon though.I took an indirect hit from a lightning bolt once and have learned to respect the power of these things .Mother nature can get nasty at times .
Aha! Now I know why you glow in the dark...;) Geez, Grinch!

Oh, I know that smell of rain. It's a bit of magic....

Did you get hit with any of those storms last night? Some of that was wicked bad!

Aha! Now I know why you glow in the dark...;) Geez, Grinch!

Oh, I know that smell of rain. It's a bit of magic....

Did you get hit with any of those storms last night? Some of that was wicked bad!
We were just on the edge most of it missed us .Tornado an hour south though

Hey Grinch, funny weather night. I'm sorta 25 miles off the lake, and sheesh, I'm in the Coal City tornado trajectory. (Coal City IL is unlucky.)

Hey Grinch, funny weather night. I'm sorta 25 miles off the lake, and sheesh, I'm in the Coal City tornado trajectory. (Coal City IL is unlucky.)
Stay safe, Paint! Take cover if you need to...you know the drill!

The storms hit north of me. I'm not far from Anchor Bay in Mi. We so need the rain. Everything is drying out. I'm with Christie and Grinch. Love storm watching but won't be chasing. I lost 2 family members to a tornado. They can surprise you.

Reactions: Debi