Three weeks and counting...

A really good article Debi. I think I read Devils Den a long time ago. I am going to look for the book later. I remember Lovelace trying to see his friend after being commanded not to and how sad that was. I think the government has really dirty hands in all the coverups over the years. I think the author is right in that being a big reason we will not get disclosure. I think the helicopters are policing portals as opposed to harassment, but it does serve a dual purpose. I always wonder about the reports of humans working in tandem of aliens on these ships. If real, what does this mean? Is this a clandestine arrangement that the main body of the govt. know nothing about, or do they all know? Is It abducted people forced into living their lives working for these aliens? I wish we had some answers.

Is this a clandestine arrangement that the main body of the govt. know nothing about
The main body of gov wouldn't know anything about all the nefarious stuff that could be going on. Plausible denial. It's been talked about for so long about a government within the government yadda yadda, so like the saying goes, the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.

My guess is that the area of government that is most likely to know something about these matters is Intelligence, especially Military-Intelligence. I doubt that the politicians have a clue.