Three fingered mummies geoglyph found

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Nazca's Three-Fingered Mummies are Back After Three-Fingered Geoglyph is Found | Mysterious Universe

Story at link

This is presumably an attempt to provide an independent look at the Peruvian remains by a local university. Controversial journalist Jaime Maussan says that the organization Gaia, which had control of the mummies and their investigations, won't participate in the institution's research. There's also an attempt to connect an 82-foot-long humanoid geoglyph almost 500 miles away in Chile with the mummies. Meanwhile, one wonders whatever happened to the site from which the mummies were supposedly ripped. (WM)

Reactions: Paintman
They may be distant relatives of Mordecai Three Fingers Brown.
1_SvN-wRoWp-Ckl9oD8YuYpA.jpeg

Are these the mummies that were found to be assembled from human remains? I didn’t find anything in the article about it, so maybe not. The pictures reminded me of the Gia debacle.

Are these the mummies that were found to be assembled from human remains? I didn’t find anything in the article about it, so maybe not. The pictures reminded me of the Gia debacle.
The people at Gia are trying to connect it to the petroglyph. The two are different things, but Gia wants to stretch it to fit.