Three experiences while walking tonight

Ribeyebob

Reaction score
Hello all,

I normally walk in the memorial park at night where my parent's ashes are located; it's cooler than walking at night. Tonight I had three experiences. I went to my parents' grave and began to talk about my life. During my conversation, I mentioned someone who I regularly dated. After mentioning her name, it felt like someone was tapping their fingers on top of my head; my mother did not like her because the woman I dated has done me wrong. I don't think a mother's love ends when she dies.

My next encounter involved a streetlight at the memorial park. I noticed that one of the lights was not lit. After I passed the light, I paused and looked back. As I have experienced before, the light comes on. These lights do not have a timer and it is dark outside.

My third encounter at the memorial park involved noise. When I was walking, I heard a loud noise behind me. I turned around and examined the area. There was nothing to create the noise. As usual, I acknowledge the entities and wish them a good evening.

I'm convinced there is something beyond the grave. Whatever it is, it seems to be aware of us that are living.

Hello all,

I normally walk in the memorial park at night where my parent's ashes are located; it's cooler than walking at night. Tonight I had three experiences. I went to my parents' grave and began to talk about my life. During my conversation, I mentioned someone who I regularly dated. After mentioning her name, it felt like someone was tapping their fingers on top of my head; my mother did not like her because the woman I dated has done me wrong. I don't think a mother's love ends when she dies.

My next encounter involved a streetlight at the memorial park. I noticed that one of the lights was not lit. After I passed the light, I paused and looked back. As I have experienced before, the light comes on. These lights do not have a timer and it is dark outside.

My third encounter at the memorial park involved noise. When I was walking, I heard a loud noise behind me. I turned around and examined the area. There was nothing to create the noise. As usual, I acknowledge the entities and wish them a good evening.

I'm convinced there is something beyond the grave. Whatever it is, it seems to be aware of us that are living.
Well it seems like you have a good attitude to these things. :) You aren't alone in the lights going on or off thing. At least a couple of us here have experienced that. I don't get it anymore, but years ago it used to happen a lot with street lights. The last time was when I was really in love and as we'd walk along some of the streetlights would just flick off as we walked past! It seems to be related to a state of mind with me and hasn't happened in years (sadly!).
Also what did the noise sound like?

Well it seems like you have a good attitude to these things. :) You aren't alone in the lights going on or off thing. At least a couple of us here have experienced that. I don't get it anymore, but years ago it used to happen a lot with street lights. The last time was when I was really in love and as we'd walk along some of the streetlights would just flick off as we walked past! It seems to be related to a state of mind with me and hasn't happened in years (sadly!).
Also what did the noise sound like?
I could not identify the noise; it originated at the memorial park. It was loud enough for me to turn around. There was nothing to create the sound (no vehicles, no animals, no insects). Sometimes I've heard the maintenance building make pounding noises when I walk past; I simply say "hello" and keep on walking.

I used to visit a place called the Eno River State Park (here in NC). I remember walking down some steps on the trail. Behind me and to my right, I heard a loud sound...it was a big rock rolling downhill. No one was around, and I was in no danger. As usual, I am alone when these events happen.

As usual, I am alone when these events happen.

When you are "alone" you hear and listen to things that you would probably have filtered out if there had been other people around you. I, like you, find cemetaries to be quiet and peaceful places to walk and just think. Also like you, though there is seldom anyone with me, I never feel alone.

I have had street lights go out as I approached them, and was puzzled because I thought it was automatic, and questioned why on earth it didn't come on as one approached. I have also had light bulbs abruptly burn out even though it wasn't too long after they had been replaced. I have gone through more light bulbs, in different locations, than I can count!

I also had a weird experience when driving home from work one afternoon. I was passing a cemetery and felt a strange compulsion to stop. I parked the car, got out, and entered the cemetery. It almost felt as if someone had called to me, although I didn't hear an actual voice. As I walked along a path, I ventured onto the grass, and suddenly got a feeling of being in quicksand. I got out of there very quickly and went on home. Later, I learned that the cemetery was where the husband of a friend of mine had been interred. I was temporarily sharing the house with her as she was having trouble meeting the mortgage payments. I can't understand whether or not that was relevant, or why I felt drawn to the place.

Reactions: Lynne