Thoughts...with a Paranormal lean.....

The past 90days, my life has been turned upside-down...new responsibilities, increasing medical costs, (got their attention when I cancelled all future infusion appointments b/o $$$), and a darling daughter who, unfortunately, will not be returning to San Diego State.
Personally, I have been up and down and inside out with anxiety, physically and emotionally whipped.
I do not remember my dreams, but when my mother was dying, my father came to me one night and reassured me I was doing the right thing by Mum. It was very real, I could kinda smell it.
Sunday night, my Dad visited again. I have been unable to locate important papers for house and ownership. Frantic tearing open of boxes and containers yielded nothing. That night, he told me to go to a box of his Personal stuff; I remember arguing with him, that I had already checked that particular box.
Next morning, figuring I had nothing to lose, I opened the box and started pulling little boxes out and about 6in down, I came upon the very papers that were needed.
Now, the attorney is right on top of the issue, and I no longer feel lost and left out. This being a little more intense when one is an only child, and all "family" is Down Under!
This Forum is helping me get through this post-mortem rigmarole of details, details, details.
Plus, the assistance I have received, from the Other Side is amazing.
I feel such camararderie and goodwill here, when I need it; I say Thank You to PNF.

Bright Blessings to All.
I am sorry I have not been paying much attention to the forum and my dear friends here.. Family. I love you Jo and I will pray for you and I hope things continue to work for you. We need to remember the important people in our lives because when they are gone it is to late.

Tonight a few of you have said how we all came here to be with each other. I have came home from work many times missing you all and I will never allow anyone to take that away from me.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
I am sorry I have not been paying much attention to the forum and my dear friends here.. Family. I love you Jo and I will pray for you and I hope things continue to work for you. We need to remember the important people in our lives because when they are gone it is to late.

Tonight a few of you have said how we all came here to be with each other. I have came home from work many times missing you all and I will never allow anyone to take that away from me.
I missed this too, I will pay more attention to this thread now

Reactions: 7Critter and Armand