Thoughts on the zozo demon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venoch84

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanting some thoughts on the z man, as we call him. Don't like repeating its name. Has anyone encountered this, or seen it?. I have seen and encountered him a couple of times now. Yes, it can take on many forms, but I always see it the same. It looks like a burnt up/like 90% burnt man, long fingers with long claw nails, and one head with 3 faces. One at the front and two on either side. He also wears a large red cloak with gold trims on it, like he thinks he's a king or something. Never read the Bible, I'm not religious. It is extremely dangerous I know, but I came face to face with this thing yesterday, it left and it didn't attack me. I soon realised It left a vortex in my wall instead, and two of its minions were in my house, one crushed my plant in front of my son, and started playing with a stuffed toy and the velcro on the back of a baseball cap on the cupboard. Fast forward, it's looking for someone I no longer associate with, who tried to kill it, and failed, a few years ago. Thoughts?.

I don't have many thoughts about them as imo, they don't deserve the breath or thought. I would put up protections for you and your family so it can't enter your home anymore.

Reactions: Venoch84
Hi, i don't tend to give it the time of day, but in this instance I had two children in the house so couldn't ignore it. It bypasses all protection put on the house. None of those things scare me, they aren't worth feeding. I'm happy with the human side, as I call it. The person it wants, I hope it's now got the message that he's not here, and it doesn't come back.

Reactions: Selectric
I am no expert, but i don't think we will ever know their true agenda. I don't think they pick and choose. They will invade wherever it fits their desires. It is a subject the forum tries to stray from unless private chat so it can be erased. There are professionals that frequent site that could help far more than i. I gotten lucky by letting whatever was bothering me to basically get lost.

Reactions: Lynne
There are prayers that can be said regardless of your religious beliefs. They do work in protecting you and yours.

Reactions: Venoch84

Hi,thanks for the link. I have no paranormal problems, just wanted thoughts, a good read for anyone with problems though.

Reactions: Selectric
Status
Not open for further replies.